Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People (media pundits etc) bang on about the semi final and winning it going into the final is a reason not to sack him, it's a joke.

Even if we beat United, we'll have to play either Watford and Palace... neither of whom have we beaten in the league this season!!!

And we were terrible against last Wednesday and Saturday. It's such a pathetic excuse not to get rid of him when we'll possibly be playing against teams who he can't beat.

I think its pointless either way. If he was to go who steps in in the meantime? It would have to be someone from the current regime so nothing would really change and the players would still amble round like a bunch of knobs.

I think its pointless either way. If he was to go who steps in in the meantime? It would have to be someone from the current regime so nothing would really change and the players would still amble round like a bunch of knobs.

No it matters because I want him gone now. If miracle happens and we win the cup. This small time Kenwright will give him another season.

We'd at least get a bounce from a different manager being in charge. We'd still probably lose but there'd be hope and if it was someone like Ferguson and Royle we'd have the fans back onside with the ground bouncing.

Dogs of war mentality, biting into every challenge. It's better than simply accepting defeat.

For the sake of the 20k+ heading down to Wembley sack Martinez TODAY and give the fans at least something positive to shout about.

Keeping him in charge is the board accepting defeat on Saturday and that is not acceptable. The fans want him out, looks like the players could do with him out so do the right thing and boot him out!!

Think it will be more like 30k+ Macca. However, if he's still in charge, the majority will be going to Wembley just for the day out expecting to lose: ie No hope of winning. Where as if he's not in charge we have some chance. Surely we cant do any worse anyway!

Seriously of course he should not be in charge but if he still is we should not give up as miracles do happen. Remember we played in Liverpool yesterday so it does not really count as our away match. So for all we know on Saturday we will continue with this Champions League away form. I am starting to write this rubbish because I am sick of hearing such rubbish from you know whom

There is zero justification for him still being in charge of this football club! That performance last night was up there with the "Glen Keeley" 5-0 Derby at Goodison when I bailed out with 20 minutes to go, one of only two games I've ever left early! He's lost the players, the fans and hopefully now he'll lose his job today!

Seriously of course he should not be in charge but if he still is we should not give up as miracles do happen. Remember we played in Liverpool yesterday so it does not really count as our away match. So for all we know on Saturday we will continue with this Champions League away form. I am starting to write this rubbish because I am sick of hearing such rubbish from you know whom
It's not champion's league form though is it? Biggest myth of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.