Season Tickets - Now I am worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my two today. Wasn't stressing cos our first home game is next week but it's still nuts getting them on the Thursday before the season starts on the Saturday

Well, we might have a new manager, but it's nice to know our admin is still [Poor language removed]: no season ticket, despite having paid in full in April.
Well done EFC, some things never change.

Despite the fact that all the paid-up-front tickets were sent out ages ago, the club refused to deal with the query until all the direct-debit tickets had allegedly arrived. Again, well done EFC.

Where else would you pay £556 in April and still not have the ticket 5 months later?

I might just manage to see the 2nd half of the Arsenal game after queueing up at the ticket office on Saturday...

Well, we might have a new manager, but it's nice to know our admin is still [Poor language removed]: no season ticket, despite having paid in full in April.

Despite the fact that all the paid-up-front tickets were sent out ages ago, the club refused to deal with the query until all the direct-debit tickets had allegedly arrived. Again, well done EFC.

Where else would you pay £556 in April and still not have the ticket 5 months later?

I might just manage to see the 2nd half of the Arsenal game after queueing up at the ticket office on Saturday...

If you booked a holiday in April but weren't going until the folowing Feb?

I got mine on Friday, can't wait for Saturday now!!

Stop panicking it'll arrive. If it doesn't get the ground an hour early you massive drama queen .

Status
Not open for further replies.