Season Tickets - Now I am worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not received it yet - will email everton on Monday to find out when they are sending them out.

On twitter recently they said they'd be sent out over the last week of July and the first week of August.
I wouldn't start to worry till next weekend.

Last edited:
I've not received mine, either. If you don't have a few days before the Arsenal game, then just get down to Goodison, they'll give it you there and then.

Can't wait for this season. Opening that envelope is always an exciting time and this year more than normal. I do kind of wish they were still the book of tickets though, having to give them in. Did rip or let the person in the little booth do it for you? Having a little chat because you superstitiously went to the same gate every week (or at last if we'd won the last game). Bloody brilliant that were. But yeno it is handy being able to stick the card in my wallet haha

Has anybody received their season ticket yet? I haven't.

Don't panic!

I checked with Everton last week, as I'd booked my Porto ticket on line as 'smart card activation' and my season ticket had not yet arrived.

The club printed tickets out for me for the Porto game.

They said the first batch of 14/15 season ticket cards will be being sent out early this coming week.;)

They aren't usually sent out until the first week or two of August, especially if your paying by direct debit.

Don't panic!

I checked with Everton last week, as I'd booked my Porto ticket on line as 'smart card activation' and my season ticket had not yet arrived.

The club printed tickets out for me for the Porto game.

They said the first batch of 14/15 season ticket cards will be being sent out early this coming week.;)
Cant understand why they leave it s ate ,leaves little time to sort out any queries that will obviously happen

Its crazy they leave it so late to send them out, if there are any problems it dosent leave it long to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.