Season Tickets - Now I am worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But just to bring it back on topic...ive not got mine either...but then i do pay by DD for it.

My kids both arrived last week

Put mine on the back window, hoping if I drive to anywhere it'll be alright. I think it'll be ok, I've seen fans with EFC number plates in secure car parks

Same here, paid up front, postman been: still no tickets. Still, to be fair, the club have only had since April to sort it...

Just got this message from them

Thank you for contacting Everton Football Club. The first batch of season tickets was posted out towards the end of last week. We have only sent out one batch of season tickets so far, the next batch of season tickets will be posted today. Season tickets which have been purchased via the direct debit method have not yet been posted. We are waiting for all August payments to clear and then the next batch of season tickets should be posted towards the end of this week. If you have not received your season ticket by Wednesday 20th August, please contact the fan centre on 0871 663 1878. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind regardsCustomer Contact Centre

Just got this message from them

Thank you for contacting Everton Football Club. The first batch of season tickets was posted out towards the end of last week. We have only sent out one batch of season tickets so far, the next batch of season tickets will be posted today. Season tickets which have been purchased via the direct debit method have not yet been posted. We are waiting for all August payments to clear and then the next batch of season tickets should be posted towards the end of this week. If you have not received your season ticket by Wednesday 20th August, please contact the fan centre on 0871 663 1878. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind regardsCustomer Contact Centre

I've got mine on the direct debit and it arrived last Friday

Phoned efc yesterday some dude said the next batch getting sent out wed (today) should have this week or beginning of next week.

Mine hasn't arrived today but my postie hasn't been yet. Service is shocking here since it was privatised.

Status
Not open for further replies.