Season Tickets - Now I am worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop panicking it'll arrive. If it doesn't get the ground an hour early you massive drama queen .
It's not gonna come , son. They have told me loads havent arrived, so going an hour early wont do it. Get back to your xbox, lad...

Somehow they did balls up the season tickets this summer, I know this for a fact. I was told by one of the staff that the first batch of cards had literally gone missing.

My season card arrived a few weeks ago, and has 'issue number 2' on it, meaning they printed the same card again because 'issue number 1' card was one of those that went missing.

It's not gonna come , son. They have told me loads havent arrived, so going an hour early wont do it. Get back to your xbox, lad...
Listen DAD you know 3 days in advance so you can arrange to be there earlier to sort you arsenal temp ticket. No big drama is it

Are you really my dad ?

Stop panicking it'll arrive. If it doesn't get the ground an hour early you massive drama queen .

He's paid for it months ago mate. He shouldn't have to change his matchday plans because the club have chosen to leave it so late to send him what's his. I'm not one for having a go at the club but it's stupidity leaving it so late to be honest and there's no excuse.

He's paid for it months ago mate. He shouldn't have to change his matchday plans because the club have chosen to leave it so late to send him what's his. I'm not one for having a go at the club but it's stupidity leaving it so late to be honest and there's no excuse.
I agree it's not ideal mate but if you know for definate it won't arrive you can do something about it .

Listen DAD you know 3 days in advance so you can arrange to be there earlier to sort you arsenal temp ticket. No big drama is it

Are you really my dad ?
I dont think you fully understand, so let me explain it as simply as I can: The club have told me there are LOTS of people left without tickets. Therefore there will be MASSIVE queues at the ticket office on saturday before the game, when the replacement tickets are ready.
Do I need to draw you a picture? How "early" do you suggest I get there? 9am? 10am? That will be "no big drama", won't it? Prick...

I dont think you fully understand, so let me explain it as simply as I can: The club have told me there are LOTS of people left without tickets. Therefore there will be MASSIVE queues at the ticket office on saturday before the game, when the replacement tickets are ready.
Do I need to draw you a picture? How "early" do you suggest I get there? 9am? 10am? That will be "no big drama", won't it? [Poor language removed]...
take a sleeping bag and case of ale you will be sound dad

Do I need to draw you a picture? How "early" do you suggest I get there? 9am? 10am? That will be "no big drama", won't it? [Poor language removed]...

longnight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.