Season Tickets - Now I am worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on mine, me dads got his though. Visited them this morning to put a batmobile on a van (yeah) and stole his "I go the game" sticker. It's now in my car window ready to annoy all my kopite mates

I'm in the lower for that game mate.

Yes that's my point lol

The Upper Glwadys Street overhangs, so from the back of the Lower Glwadys Street, you get a somewhat obstructed view when sitting down, when everyone stands up, you see more overhang, it mightn't bee too bad, but when it happened to me, i think they shoved me in OO and i saw nowt!

Everton have just tweeted that for those waiting, if you are paying on a direct debit basis that yours will not be sent until wednesday when the final payment is due to be recieved

Great news that we've sold 30k season tickets. Fantastic times for the club and it shows how much Martinez and the people behind the scenes have done.

EDIT: Not to mention the fans that have put forward the cash for the tickets.

The sticker ain't going on my car, park near anfailed for game, asking for smashed window that.

Il put it on my house window.

Great news that we've sold 30k season tickets. Fantastic times for the club and it shows how much Martinez and the people behind the scenes have done.

EDIT: Not to mention the fans that have put forward the cash for the tickets.
There's really going to be very few seats available each weekend once you knock off the away allocation.

This announcement could possibly cause a little surge in sales from people who were planning to pay week to week, because people are gonna struggle to get seats with one off tickets.

i honestly thought it was a percentage of the ground and it was capped?

I started my ST back up through the Half season ticket...trying out how my 6 and 3 year old fared before committing to a full season.

it would be great to see us have 0 season tickets available once the season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.