Season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want tickets for aways and don't have a season ticket or enough credits on your season ticket then getting friendly with a supporters club is the way to go. They will instantly fob you off if you get in touch for the FA cup away games because everybody loves these and everybody wants a chance at going to Wembley. If you only get in touch for a big game like Lpool,City,Utd you get the picture, they will just ignore you most probably. You have to be loyal and go to west Brom on a cold night, Swansea on a Sunday morning, ya get me? That way when you start going to a few and you become known, that's when you can get cup tickets, big game tickets.

Any questions just ask.

Also to add, we are the best away following in the country so don't be too disheartened if you struggle to get one. I struggle myself sometimes and I've built up a good reputation

I lived in town last year, Grand Central cost me £125 a week and it was a dump, and having been round to mates at lots of the main student accommodation they were all so overpriced and grim. The novelty of being in town really wore off too after a couple of weeks.

For this year I've moved out to Smithdown Road in Wavertree and I prefer it already. It's full of students, loads of shops about and ten minutes back into town on the 86 bus or a twenty five minute walk. Goodison is a bit more of a trek but I can be there and back for £3.20 on the bus. Our new place is brand new too and it's £86 per week and a lot nicer.

Be careful if you do look to live in town, it's a rip off IMO, very loud too!

I lived in town last year, Grand Central cost me £125 a week and it was a dump, and having been round to mates at lots of the main student accommodation they were all so overpriced and grim. The novelty of being in town really wore off too after a couple of weeks.

For this year I've moved out to Smithdown Road in Wavertree and I prefer it already. It's full of students, loads of shops about and ten minutes back into town on the 86 bus or a twenty five minute walk. Goodison is a bit more of a trek but I can be there and back for £3.20 on the bus. Our new place is brand new too and it's £86 per week and a lot nicer.

Alright mate, I once pulled a girl of my course and stayed the night in grand central. Awkward in the morning so made my excuses but I couldn't work out how to work the doors so had to go back, quite awkward.

I live on Borrowdale.

WoW !

It was not that expensive when I lived there a few years ago! I even had my own toilet too...

The experience was worth it though, as was seeing a tramp roll up another tramp in a carpet at 2AM and the fact we could throw sugar/flour from our window onto people going on a night out.

Also to add, we are the best away following in the country so don't be too disheartened if you struggle to get one. I struggle myself sometimes and I've built up a good reputation

At what point would you say your reputation improved, Mick?

Man! You guys complaining about £125 a week! You should try living down south. £900 a month for a run down bedsit because it's close to a train station with less than an hours ride to London!

Right that's cleared that up then, thanks guys! What about European tickets is that a whole different ball game or is it the same sort of thing with the points?

When you buy a season ticket, you also get the option to join the auto-cup scheme.
You can choose to have tickets for each of the cup competitions automatically added
to your card. This is only for home games though.
So for example you may choose to get Europa league and FA cup but
not the League cup added.
I like it for the convenience, and I also keep the same seat for each game.
You also get some priority for the Wembley games.
Hope this helps.

On the subject of excitement surrounding season tickets, how annoying is it that both Arsenal and Chelsea will be played when I'm away. I mean ffs. Why couldn't it have been Burnley and QPR instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.