Season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant more for next season.
Like if I order in pre-season do I just go in select my seat and order there and then or is there a waiting time?
There is usually a window towards the end of the season for existing season ticket holders to re-new. For a new season ticket holder I think you would be able to get one, but the only ones you could buy would be ones not already allocated. Later in the process some seats may become available from those who have not renewed. In either case the system will allow you to choose your preferred seat from those available. There is also a "view from my seat" option to use before you book.

Other advantages of season ticket that I've not seen mentioned are
  • You get vouchers for reduced prices for a couple of games to take guests/family etc. This season its 2 x adult and 2 x child tickets for Category D home league games. With the vouchers these are £15 for the adult tickets or £5 for the child ones. The vouchers can be used for single game or multiple games.
  • If we have a decent cup run your chances of getting tickets for semi-finals and finals are massively improved. I think the Chelsea final may even have gone down to all season ticket holders. This will have changed now because we have significantly more season ticket holders than back then.
The first season ticket I got was a half season one - starts after Xmas. If we are having a decent season you have the same chance as any full season ticket holder of getting tickets for big games and may be worth considering.

There is usually a window towards the end of the season for existing season ticket holders to re-new. For a new season ticket holder I think you would be able to get one, but the only ones you could buy would be ones not already allocated. Later in the process some seats may become available from those who have not renewed. In either case the system will allow you to choose your preferred seat from those available. There is also a "view from my seat" option to use before you book.

Other advantages of season ticket that I've not seen mentioned are
  • You get vouchers for reduced prices for a couple of games to take guests/family etc. This season its 2 x adult and 2 x child tickets for Category D home league games. With the vouchers these are £15 for the adult tickets or £5 for the child ones. The vouchers can be used for single game or multiple games.
  • If we have a decent cup run your chances of getting tickets for semi-finals and finals are massively improved. I think the Chelsea final may even have gone down to all season ticket holders. This will have changed now because we have significantly more season ticket holders than back then.
The first season ticket I got was a half season one - starts after Xmas. If we are having a decent season you have the same chance as any full season ticket holder of getting tickets for big games and may be worth considering.

Thank you for this!!

I'm thinking about moving up to Liverpool next year and getting an Everton season ticket for the year. Yeah pretty hard to get tickets for 'big' games if you're not a ST holder, I always struggle but this forum helps massively!

Thank you for this!!

I'm thinking about moving up to Liverpool next year and getting an Everton season ticket for the year. Yeah pretty hard to get tickets for 'big' games if you're not a ST holder, I always struggle but this forum helps massively!
Now you are going to be inundated with messages,I will go first , where you movin to ?

Now you are going to be inundated with messages,I will go first , where you movin to ?

Haha, I don't know if I am for sure yet. It's all just an idea. It will depend on whether I get offered a job down here, if I don't I'll go up to Liverpool get a years rent and a job in some call centre or something to make friends, then while looking for jobs I can follow Everton home and away for a year until I get a job cause I'll never have the chance to do it again!

I've got family in Wallasey. Have been suggested Aigburth, Allerton, Mossley Hill and Chidwall.

Like I say it's all very vague and might not even happen but just an idea haha.

Haha, I don't know if I am for sure yet. It's all just an idea. It will depend on whether I get offered a job down here, if I don't I'll go up to Liverpool get a years rent and a job in some call centre or something to make friends, then while looking for jobs I can follow Everton home and away for a year until I get a job cause I'll never have the chance to do it again!

I've got family in Wallasey. Have been suggested Aigburth, Allerton, Mossley Hill and Chidwall.

Like I say it's all very vague and might not even happen but just an idea haha.
Good luck.

Thank you for this!!

The ForEverton thing helps loads with regards biggish games, you can buy them before they go on general sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.