Season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of excitement surrounding season tickets, how annoying is it that both Arsenal and Chelsea will be played when I'm away. I mean ffs. Why couldn't it have been Burnley and QPR instead?

it's very annoying mate, very annoying indeed, I fully expect that once the Blue Union hears about it there'll be some sort of sit down protest outside Dixie's Wall of Fame

Cancelled my holiday because of the games at the start i will miss and let the missus go with her mates - win, win all around me thinks!!!!!

have the club announced when the new season ticket cards will be delivered?

sorry if already mentioned in the thread

put this in the ticket thread thing but no answer this is probably more relevant
saves another post , anyone recommend anywhere in the park end for a season ticket?
not sat there much always the Lower gwladys . love it there but heard a lot say
the park ends decent too fancy a little change

@bluegirl seriously, no joke - my mum is moving out here to Dubai for a few years and she needs boarders to move into her house whilst she's away. My bro is living there at the moment. It's in Oxton (Wirral).

Let me know if you're interested.

I think blue girl as we've sold over 31,000 and there is only obstructed views left for home games, you would get a crap seat but don't quote me.

I meant more for next season.
Like if I order in pre-season do I just go in select my seat and order there and then or is there a waiting time?

Status
Not open for further replies.