Season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegirl

Player Valuation: £15m
I've never had a season ticket and just wondering how it works really...

I know that you get tickets to all home games including in the price and also get priority sale on away tickets that you build up points on.

Is it only one ticket you get to each game?

Like if you had good points and wanted say two tickets for United away but only one season ticket with points, could you get them?

Just wondering how it works as I only buy spares as I'm not based in Liverpool at the moment.

Thanks!

You get a card, that gets you in to every league home game. For Cup games, you get an advance period where you can secure your seat or you can choose to just automatically pay for a ticket for every cup game and the club will just bill you.

You also get to skip ahead in the queue for buying away tickets and the more aways you build up the further near the front you can get in that queue

I recommend it if you plan on making a lot of games

Even you miss a couple you'll probably still save money over just buying induvidual tickets

Oh, and having a Season Ticket only secures you an away ticket. You can't buy two, you can only buy one for yourself and one for the other person if they also have a Season Ticket. If you buy at the same time, you can get them next to each other

Oh, and having a Season Ticket only secures you an away ticket. You can't buy two, you can only buy one for yourself and one for the other person if they also have a Season Ticket. If you buy at the same time, you can get them next to each other

Right, so that's where borrowing someone's customer number would come into it?

Right that's cleared that up then, thanks guys! What about European tickets is that a whole different ball game or is it the same sort of thing with the points?

Always advisable to arrive very early first game of the season as there's always some poor beggar(me!) whose card doesn't swipe,typical Everton,doh!!!

Don't have one this year cause I'm not based up there, thinking possibly next season though and moving up for the year.

Seriously, does anyone know a cheap place to rent for a year in the centre?

Guessing the answers will be with students which is fine as I'm only young :)

There's loads, i'd suggest looking into to it, and then checking it out when you visit for a home game.

There's a lot of accommodation in Liverpool, which is extremely affordable, and some cracking apartments in central Liverpool for as low as £450 a month, which may not be affordable if you're a poor student, like me, but it's definitely good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.