SC Paderborn 9th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw that and thought I would pop on over as it is just over an hour on the train but alas I am flying back that day for a wedding.

The groom is a blue as well, will be having words

Tickets arrived today iam like a big kid, waiting on my 2014 top hope its here for the big day COYB

1500 tickets for the away end went on sale this week and today there is 450 left for grabs so we've topped a 1000. Compared to Wigan who play against them a week earlier,have bought close too 300 tickets
The tickets let you travel around the city for nothing 2 hours before and after the game and the only English pub there is St George&dragon just a few stops away from the ground.

Gonna enjoy this day out I am

Nah, Forget the English pubs. What about the Paderborn Brauhaus, big beer garden and 1 min walk from the bus stop for the busses to the ground

1500 tickets for the away end went on sale this week and today there is 450 left for grabs so we've topped a 1000. Compared to Wigan who play against them a week earlier,have bought close too 300 tickets
The tickets let you travel around the city for nothing 2 hours before and after the game and the only English pub there is St George&dragon just a few stops away from the ground.

Gonna enjoy this day out I am
Sure that 1000 tickets for the away end are sold???

Status
Not open for further replies.