E (Gäste)Stehplatz10,00 EUR
E (Gäste)Stehplatz10,00 EUR
line.gif

Zusatzkosten
line.gif

ticket.direct (print@home)1,50 EUR
line.gif

Gesamtpreis (inkl. MwSt.)21,50 EUR

Oder Tickets online for the guest block,pay a quid on top and then print them out. No messin around on match day
Benutzer

Häufige Fragen
Welche Informationen erhalte ich im Warenkorb?Wozu dient der Servicebereich?Mit welcher Kreditkarte kann ich meine gebuchten Tickets zahlen?Wie erhalte ich meine Tickets und wie hoch sind die Versandgebühren?Ich habe Schwierigkeiten mit der Buchung, an wen kann ich mich wenden?Kann ich die für Rollstuhlfahrer reservierten Plätze über den Online-Ticketshop buchen?

Welcome, another Dutchie. ;)

What part of Holland are you from mate?

Cheesr mate.
Living in Wormerveer - half way between Amsterdam and Alkmaar. And you?

Driving with the missus to Paderborn on Saturday morning, staying over saturday night.

ps. Im not a real Dutchie though:p

Cheesr mate.
Living in Wormerveer - half way between Amsterdam and Alkmaar. And you?

Driving with the missus to Paderborn on Saturday morning, staying over saturday night.

ps. Im not a real Dutchie though:p
That's alright mate, they call me Belg on here also. ;)

Living in the Southern part, close to Sittard. Became a chosen one back in 1985.

That's alright mate, they call me Belg on here also. ;)

Living in the Southern part, close to Sittard. Became a chosen one back in 1985.

:D

That wasn't your arse that the police dog bit when climbing back over the fence at the Cup winner cup game was it??lol

Used to travel to Born (Nedcar) every month until I changed jobs a couple of years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.