SC Paderborn 9th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be three or four of us. Now just hope that doesn't exceed our total allocation
anything from 500 to 1500. it would of been more if we had a bit of notice to plan it. if it was sorted a month ago I could of gone but too late now to get time off.

Booked Fri & Sat nighs in Dusseldorf. Fortuna Cologne v Chemnitzer in the league at 2 pm on the Sunday, which I'll catch before the flight home.

Now to try and get a ticket for the Paderborn game itself. We'll only get a tiny allocation.

Where is this game mate cologne ?

In there website they've got 1.400 away tickets, that's for the friendly against Wigan tho.
You can also book tickets for this end on there online ticketing with kredit card and then pick the tickets up 2 hours before kickoff.

When the details get published(should be Monday),then it's bomb there website. I'm after 5 standing for 10 quid a go

Would love to go there but I can't due to my job and saving money for Europe :) Have a good trip fellas and see you all on the road soon :)

Could someone send a link to where I can buy tickets, just so happens this friendly is right in the middle of my road trip and I'd love to get to it

Just be careful if booking trains etc - EFC's website says the game kick off at 3pm but I think that is British Time - the SC Paderborn website seems to say 4pm local time (I have no grasp of german btw).

Kick off is at 4pm German time and the tickets go on sale tomorrow Tuesday 22nd July, roll on the 9th Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.