SC Paderborn 9th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Austria Vienna last pre season and we took around 700 - 800, with all the cheap flights to Bratislava (40 miles away) and a bit more notice then I can't see us taking that many to Paderborn. I would of went to this with more notice.

Was based in Paderborn for 4 years when in army great little city plenty of bars for us to take over
still a used military base there so will be a lot of Brits around town most of the locals tend to support either Dortmund or Schalke and had Paderborn as a 2nd team

for those interested its a 12 hour drive door to door from Paderborn Wirral/Liverpool basically one road from Calais ferry port
into Germany hard to get lost or a 1 hour 3/4 drive from Dusseldorf or 1 an half from Hannover for those flying

Where do you buy the tickets from?

Sorry for not answering sooner, I was in SC Paderborn site and the link for the tickets is not posted the fan shop is opened at 10am. I will phone the arena before 9am and get a link or phone number, then i will post it here.

Everton are announcing ticket info soon dont know why some are Panicking wigan got 1400 same with villa last year not a chance we will sell out that

Kick off is at 4pm German time also because its at 3 are time an its hour ahead there.

Only 500/600 went to wolfsburg/werder bremen....There will be even less at paderborn with the europa draw coming up, August 29 will be am expensive day

Only 500/600 went to wolfsburg/werder bremen....There will be even less at paderborn with the europa draw coming up, August 29 will be am expensive day

Ye i was at bremen, Id rather go this game than russia or somewhere if we got someone like that in europa i only booked germany incase that happens cos if we do get somewhere like that i wont be going

A friend is flying from Stansted to Dortmund on the Friday flying back on the Monday for about £100 cheaper if you go Thursday to Tuesday but then you pay more for hotels so it works both way!!

I've booked my flights from Southend to Munster going Saturday morning then back on Sunday night. & then getting the train to Paderborn from there. Ideally i'd liked to have gone from Stansted as they were cheaper but the timings didnt work out for train connections etc. I didnt want to use up any work holiday for this though as saving that for the europa league games!

George

Status
Not open for further replies.