SC Paderborn 9th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paderborn is a lovely place with some great bars, wish I could get to this one. Is the Savoy still open? Disclaimer: that is not a nice place.

I was gonna go but have to work...my mate's still going but on his tod, he's scouse and everyfing. If yous wanna hook up pm me and I'll give him your number or summing.

Travelling squad: Howard, Robles, Stones, Distin, Baines, Duffy, Jagielka, Alcaraz, Garbutt, Hibbert, Browning, Gibson, Besic, McCarthy, Barry, Osman, Barkley, Pienaar, Naismith, Mirallas, McGeady, McAleny, Hope, Long, Lukaku, Kone.

If anyone is reading this and going to the game who knows the Soman make his day and go up to him and say hi and how's the house sale going? but make sure you duck!

McAleny? Thought he'd gone to Hibs?

I guess that squad shows more or less who's going to be stepping up from the academy this year. Garbutt and Browning are probably nailed on, maybe 1 from the rest? Long perhaps?

Travelling squad: Howard, Robles, Stones, Distin, Baines, Duffy, Jagielka, Alcaraz, Garbutt, Hibbert, Browning, Gibson, Besic, McCarthy, Barry, Osman, Barkley, Pienaar, Naismith, Mirallas, McGeady, McAleny, Hope, Long, Lukaku, Kone.
Would quite like to see Besic in for Distin and see his CB skills, looks quality in that role as well from what I have seen. (You tube)

Status
Not open for further replies.