Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death has just re-written history there.

Baines was NEVER gonna be sold and he stayed on the bench cos Lescott played like a BEAST.

Haha you've missed the point of the comparison and you know it.

I know exactly why Baines didn't get a game, you're right. Because he wasn't the player then he is today, but it took actual game time and a chance in the team to make him the player he is today.

He got that chance and improved after originally not being good enough. Now he's a far better lb than Lescott.

So in his first full Season, when he spent around 600000m and finished 3rd, I can question his ability on that, right?

You'd be stupid to question a managers ability who took Man City to their first Champions League finish in his first full season yes. There is no question hes a good manager and everything you're basing him not being so on are actually really good achievements.

£126m or not those players needed to gel into a side that he never bought. The majority of those players were sold. Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Robinho etc.

You'd be stupid to question a managers ability who took Man City to their first Champions League finish in his first full season yes. There is no question hes a good manager and everything you're basing him not being so on are actually really good achievements.

£126m or not those players needed to gel into a side that he never bought. The majority of those players were sold. Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Robinho etc.

When you spent around 450m NET on players, in 5 Years, Managerial ability doesnt really come into it.

My cat could do that.

I was just trying to look for a Leeds forum so I could see what they were saying about Barkley but the ones I looked at barely had posts on today's match, anyone know any of their forums that are active?

Leeds are refused permission by Everton to play on-loan midfielder Ross Barkley in Sunday's FA Cup clash with Tottenham. "We asked the question but it's perfectly understandable that he won't be available,

Imagine we got the final and Gibbo or ossie get a injury with 10 to go and it's nil nil. It's time.......He's coming on..... Moyes is really gonna do it.

Phil Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.