Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's best to trust Moyes really. If he didn't know what he was doing with youth you'd expect at least a few of the ones he's let go to be playing at the highest level by now.

If and when Barkley ends up playing for United after getting sold to Scunthorpe i'll lead the riots.

Rooney top level, Rodwell top level. Maybe most trainees are never going to be good enough anyway. Doesnt take a mastermind to relise John Paul Kissock and alike arent ever going to be good enough for the premier league.

I have failed to see Moyes bring any player from our youth system through whos first name on he sheet/guaranteed a game. Its been 11 years.

Rooney top level, Rodwell top level. Maybe most trainees are never going to be good enough anyway. Doesnt take a mastermind to relise John Paul Kissock and alike arent ever going to be good enough for the premier league.

I have failed to see Moyes bring any player from our youth system through whos first name on he sheet/guaranteed a game. Its been 11 years.

Leon Osman, Tony Hibbert.

Rodwell played quite regular.

Victor seems to play when fit.

Rodwell can't even get on the bench and that's when he's not injured. There's a reason people were rejoicing when we sold him for £12m. He is not 'top level'.

Well, top level crab.

I thought pre injury last season that Jack was playing quite well and he was one of the only positives during the first half of the season/ I hope he goes on and has a good career, seems like a nice lad and surely we will get extra money if he is successful?

Rodwell can't even get on the bench and that's when he's not injured. There's a reason people were rejoicing when we sold him for £12m. He is not 'top level'.

Well, top level crab.

He started 2 or 3 games, was benched when Barry came back, got injured. Mancini still talks about him being important and coming back soon.

Well, top level crab.

Yeh I also rejoiced. Brilliant deal.

However, Rodwell would be getting more games if fit. Mancini rates him.

To be fair lads Mancini also thinks swapping to 3 at the back mid game against Dortmund is a good idea.

Is this the Mancini whos won 3 Seria A titles, 4 coppa italias ( 3 different teams), 2 supercopa italiana, The premier league & the Fa Cup.

Yeh clueless him lad

To be fair I was in the same class as this lad at school, it was obvious he wasn't good enough for Everton, he was a good long distance runner but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.