Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazes me people talking about his inconsistency he's been superb, lest we forget the games he's played this season have been his first at senior level!

Isn't it scary to think he could have been largely on the bench this season under a different regime, I wonder what Bobby could have done with the likes of Baxter!

I see people already mentioning about the stadium in this tread which is actually what I came in here to ask.

Would you sell Barkley if the fee completly funded a new stadium which never left the club in debt?

I see people already mentioning about the stadium in this tread which is actually what I came in here to ask.

Would you sell Barkley if the fee completly funded a new stadium which never left the club in debt?
No.

No. The board should be digging in their pockets, not selling the brightest prospect in English football.

Amazes me people talking about his inconsistency he's been superb, lest we forget the games he's played this season have been his first at senior level!

Isn't it scary to think he could have been largely on the bench this season under a different regime, I wonder what Bobby could have done with the likes of Baxter!

think im going to faint as a agree with neiler. lol joking fella

but as you say he is 20 years old and has bossed a fair few games this season as a 20 year old midfielder and a flair midfielder too.

zidane, nedved ect...(really dont wont to compere him) was all consistent every game when they was 20?

We sell any of these (Ross,stones,McCarthy,Coleman) then thats me done if we ave any ambition the board should go all out to stop any of them players leaving if we keep hold of this talent and bring in a few more quality players and bring a few more kids through (ledson,green,hope,garbutt,) then we will be in for one hell of a season next year forget the stadium selling players should not be funding that bill.

Barkley will be the best English midfielder for the next 10 years, 50m he'll be worth in a couple of seasons.

Barkley is already worth £50m! There's no way Man Utd or Chelsea could afford him. Real Madrid bought Gravesen from us. I'm sure they are watching Barkley's progress. If he continues progressing next season, scoring goals and being so brilliant, the speculation will really begin! I think we're talking breaking world records potentially if we do ever sell him. But I hope we never do. Be nice if we could keep him until he's at least 25. Build a team around him.

I think people have a right to point out his inconsistency, but it's certainly not knocking the lad, as others have said, he is 20 years old, the kid is going to be the new Gerrard (except he will win titles with Us).

The kid is great, i love him, and he clearly loves playing for Everton.

Here's to you Ross Barkley!

He was top class against a good city team. He excels in the bigger games.

Once he is running with ball, he can do anything

Barkley is already worth £50m! There's no way Man Utd or Chelsea could afford him. Real Madrid bought Gravesen from us. I'm sure they are watching Barkley's progress. If he continues progressing next season, scoring goals and being so brilliant, the speculation will really begin! I think we're talking breaking world records potentially if we do ever sell him. But I hope we never do. Be nice if we could keep him until he's at least 25. Build a team around him.
I think Chelski and Man City will want him if he becomes available, and a bid from Man U could be sanctioned, they'll pay top dollar for the right player, and Man U's midfield needs a player like Barkley.

I think Barkley will stay here for atleast 2 to 3 seasons to work with Bobby and see where he can take us, Barkley could not be with a better manager for his development, I just hope his agent isn't Stretford.

Martinez is going to be a hard manager to leave for any player, especially a young one because of how he can develop them into better players and add value to them.

He was top class against a good city team. He excels in the bigger games.

Once he is running with ball, he can do anything
There's not a midfielder in the league that scares teams like Barkley does when he runs at them, even the City midfield could not live with him, he can do it on his own, he's a rare talent, we need to get some money in, build a team around him, Coleman, McCarthy and Stones.

I think Chelski and Man City will want him if he becomes available, and a bid from Man U could be sanctioned, they'll pay top dollar for the right player, and Man U's midfield needs a player like Barkley.

I think Barkley will stay here for atleast 2 to 3 seasons to work with Bobby and see where he can take us, Barkley could not be with a better manager for his development, I just hope his agent isn't Stretford.

Martinez is going to be a hard manager to leave for any player, especially a young one because of how he can develop them into better players and add value to them.

Isnt his agent Moyes, brother

Status
Not open for further replies.