Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL:

Manchester Evening News 'urging' City to buy Barkley:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...er-city-transfers-everton-midfielder-7070995?

Not a chance! lollollollollol

But any joy he derived from that strike was shortlived, as his contributions could not drag an undoubtedly inferior side on to victory.

This was my favourite part. Undoubtedly inferior despite really worrying them on a number of occasions. Not that I was wholly for winning like, but still.

barkleygoal.gif

Pure instinct and awareness of what was going on around him on the pitch that. Can't be taught. Fantastic technique

Reactions: FTY
"And Barkley possesses one thing which makes him particularly appealing ahead of this summer: an English passport."

i wonder what kind of offer is coming up :D

get in line ffs

Everton's insistence that no amount of money would be enough to prise the player away could be seriously tested amid talk of the club finally looking to solve their long-standing stadium issue.

Barkley's likely colossal fee could go some way to helping the Merseyside outfit make the move away from their history-laden but tired Goodison home.

And he could also usher in a new era at the Etihad Stadium; one built on turning homegrown talents into world class performers.

Its will be a very good move for Barkley anyway. Not because of money, it is because of Yaya Toure. The Everton player will learn a lot from the Ivorian International and will become a much better player as well. Sign him and offer Everton Javi Garcia and also give them back Jack Rodwell. And a few pounds top of that for Bill Kenwright pocket of course. Because the Chairman will do anything for money. And that's what he bought Everton for.

ffs

in really looking forward to having ross play deeper in cm and just dominate games his technical ability is mind blowing

Sterling is about as Scott Sinclair as it's possible to be without actually being Scott Sinclair.

He's a knock and run merchant. There's not even a hint of bitterness as I say that either - I'll prove it; Suarez is legit world class and Sturridge is the real deal, and Henderson is a half decent box to box midfielder with a good level of athleticism, albeit not worth £20m.

Sterling is an exceptionally limited footballer. Barkley is, in all honesty, potentially one of the greatest footballers you'll ever see, whether that is with Everton or without. I personally have never seen anyone at his age do what he does since a at his peak Zidane. And he's twenty.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Barkley stays with us and realises his talent in a blue shirt, but even if he moved to the RS I'd acknowledge him as the single greatest talent England has produced in half a century. The only question mark about him is his mentality, and this season he's answered much of that anyway.

Mark my words, he could be a world cup winner in 2018 almost single-handedly. He's the English Pele/Maradona, and I pray it's with Everton.

Reactions: FTY
The thing with Barkley is that he messes up at times but he only messes up because he tries things that others won't. Imagine a league of Ray Wilkins type players.

Status
Not open for further replies.