Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought your lot were really poor against Chelsea, fairly obvious they have overtaken you by miles this season, must be hard to take.

You thought we were poor in a game we dominated both possession wise and chances wise? Fair enough.

Overall I think Chelsea have certainly closed the gap from last season on us in terms of the quality they have at their disposal. However it is going to be interesting to see how they cope if it's true and Costa's crocked for a few weeks.

A bit early to be worrying about who's better than who. Little point in looking at the table seriously until after the Christmas period.

You thought we were poor in a game we dominated both possession wise and chances wise? Fair enough.

Overall I think Chelsea have certainly closed the gap from last season on us in terms of the quality they have at their disposal. However it is going to be interesting to see how they cope if it's true and Costa's crocked for a few weeks.

A bit early to be worrying about who's better than who. Little point in looking at the table seriously until after the Christmas period.

Hello, friend!

I don't normally do things like this, but you're in the "Ross Barkley" thread.

If you (for some reason as a Man City fan) want to talk about Chelsea, I'm sure there's a Chelsea thread.

City fans annoying me atm with their entitlement to signing Ross.

Hello, friend!

If you (for some reason as a Man City fan) want to talk about Chelsea, I'm sure there's a Chelsea thread.

The same with Man u fans as well.

Hello, friend!

Does anyone else not find it abit odd?

Reactions: FTY
IMO Ross & Etoo can't play together if etoo is playing as striker with ross just off him. It clearly doesn't work as they both wanna occupy the same space.

Maybe it was the way Lille defended but ross was pretty much playing as striker not a no.10. There were no pockets for him to occupy and Barry and besic had no out ball to him.

It all just didn't really work. As said Maybe that was just down to Lille's tactics. We miss Coleman so much tho when he doesn't play!

Hello, friend!

hello - i was just replying to someone rather than wanting to actively discuss chelsea (or city for that matter) in a thread about Ross.

As for entitlement over signing him, I don't even know what that means. I'd love City to sign him but I'm sure if he wants to move that Chelsea, United, Arsenal, all the CL money clubs will want him.

I thought he looked okay last night considering he's coming back from a bad injury.

I thought Ross did ok but wasn't anything special last night. Understandable though and the most important thing was that he got through 90 minutes that will only help to set him up for the rest of the season

hello - i was just replying to someone rather than wanting to actively discuss chelsea (or city for that matter) in a thread about Ross.

As for entitlement over signing him, I don't even know what that means. I'd love City to sign him but I'm sure if he wants to move that Chelsea, United, Arsenal, all the CL money clubs will want him.

I thought he looked okay last night considering he's coming back from a bad injury.

But he doesn't lad, so why keep going on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.