Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what, ITK knowledge or guesswork.? Hope you're right either way, we miss his drive for sure.

Sure I read somewhere he was out for about 8 weeks which was just before the Leicester game, considering we will have played 7 PL games after Utd and will have had 2 international breaks also for me he should be on the bench for villa

Based on what, ITK knowledge or guesswork.? Hope you're right either way, we miss his drive for sure.

No No No, got No ITK info here. Just based on original injury time info and roberto saying he was starting training with a ball last week and he'd still be a few weeks away. Couple of weeks international break, plus this last week or so, plus being slightly ahead according to RM and also the fact roberto always airs on the side of caution when stating how long.

2 + 2 + 3 - 1 + 1 + 5 + 2 = 14.

If Rooney signed a new four year contract(as Barkley has just done) we might have had a chance to negotiate a 50m deal. As it was he was heading into the last twelve months of his contract and made it clear he wanted to go to Utd. Not a strong bargaining position.

No No No, got No ITK info here. Just based on original injury time info and roberto saying he was starting training with a ball last week and he'd still be a few weeks away. Couple of weeks international break, plus this last week or so, plus being slightly ahead according to RM and also the fact roberto always airs on the side of caution when stating how long.

2 + 2 + 3 - 1 + 1 + 5 + 2 = 14.
I've just calculated that sum to make sure that your total was correct.

I think I might be losing at this life business.

Any team without their front 3 attacking midfielders would struggle to create chances. We just need to get past Utd and have that week international break to get the troops back. Pienaar and coleman returning will be a massive boost and Barkley I reckon will be back for the game after villa imo. By then mirallas will have been 3-4 weeks or so into his treatment and if it is around 8 weeks out mcgeady will offer us cover til he returns

Cant be back soon enough, when he and Stones are lighting up the pitch it will help take the spotlight of one individual. ie, the burden of being heralded the next great player and allegedly being shipped off to whereever will be on both sets of shoulders. Because at the minute, all the focus is on Stones and hes living up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.