Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel better now.

I'm kinda wishing that the new season would hurry up now. Got so many doubts in my mind that I just want him show us that he ain't gonna potentially [Poor language removed] up massively. Gonna have that festering in my mind all summer now, wonderful..

Oh dear youve given me the slightest bit of hope in a dark time.....dave whelan is a bit of a knob it could happen.
One last time .......its on !!!!!!!!

I don't even know... Caption competition?

jZL2QWDAo9FqK.png

Atlas had it easy

Like it or lump it we've got to support him as it seems certain he will appointed as manager of the our beloved club. I hope he gives youth a chance, he has a decent record in that regard. I wonder who will be coming with him from Wigan (I've stopped sobbing now)

Brilliant.

Haha! Martinez is taking over a top 6 team here mate. He should be taking us much higher than that no-mark, Moyes, shouldn't he? Right? Because he was a complete useless tool wasn't he? Pressure's on your golden boy here mate.

It sounds like you can't wait for him to fail .... why not just come out and say it rather than try being a smart arse?

OK we can be disappointed with Martinez being appointed, maybe we feel we deserved a more "exotic" manager rather than a bloke that just got Wigan relegated.

I was at first hoping Martinez didn't get the job but thinking about it I feel it will be a good appointment, he has got several of the qualities we liked about Moyes and doesn't have some of the ones we hated about Moyes.

Like Moyes:

1. Longevity - Martinez isn't going to disappear after 6 months, he wants to be at a club to build a team and improve on it.
2. Transfer Bargains - Martinez taps into different leagues and picks up some good, cheap talent.
3. Infrastructure - Martinez involves himself at all levels through the club.

Unlike Moyes:

1. Bottle - Martinez will setup to attack and if the team is capable he will not sit on a 1-0 at home to Norwich.
2. Negative Tactics - We all wished Moyes would attack more, Martinez is definitely more offensive.
3. Hooooof - Martinez will be more likely to play on the ground instead of 80 yard hit and hopes.

I feel he could be a good acquisition for the club and can take us a step beyond where Moyes couldn't, when out squad is fit we are a match for anyone. With a few shrewd attacking purchases there is no reason we can't get top 4 this coming season.

Instead of being disappointed lets get behind him and see what he can do!

Thats the spirit lad!.

Status
Not open for further replies.