Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear youve given me the slightest bit of hope in a dark time.....dave whelan is a bit of a knob it could happen.
One last time .......its on !!!!!!!!
I say that response to someone eaelier saying it coukd just be dave whelan trying to force bills hand

Just because you agree a fee when buying a house doesnt mean you have to buy it.....

...i'm clutching at straws here obviously

Vit 130/1 now

I'm kinda wishing that the new season would hurry up now. Got so many doubts in my mind that I just want him show us that he ain't gonna potentially [Poor language removed] up massively. Gonna have that festering in my mind all summer now, wonderful..

sums my thoughts up to the tee!

I don't even know... Caption competition?

jZL2QWDAo9FqK.png

'He's got the whole world, in his hands, he's got the whole wide world, in his hands'

Like it or lump it we've got to support him as it seems certain he will appointed as manager of the our beloved club. I hope he gives youth a chance, he has a decent record in that regard. I wonder who will be coming with him from Wigan (I've stopped sobbing now)

youve just started my sobbing again ffs!

Why? We went through a proper interview and selection process in a relatively short time. Far better than Chelsea, Man City or Stoke have managed.
Naaaaaaa. Pretty clear now it was always going to be Martinez, and now we're paying Wigan compo for the privilege.

I'm sorry, but no matter how you slice it, he took Wigan backwards and ultimately got them relegated. We have a better squad, obviously, but can you honestly see him replacing players with real class and having us kicking on into the CL places in the near future? It just ain't gonna happen, and there's only one other way we can potentially go..

Genuinely concerned tbh.

Well said, sums up what im thinking about the negativity. If ya dont like it, turn ya back on the club and fcuk off, otherwise, get behind the man and let him do his work, ya never know, he may pleasantly surprise you?!.

I can remember a year or 2 ago, and definitely when Wigan knocked us out of the cup, loads of Evertonians were wanting Martinez and loved the way they went about beating us, but cos he's just gone down with Wigan that all changes?!.

Are players are on a different level to Wigan and are top pro's and wont go to pot just cos Moyesy as gone, they will still be battlers, hard to beat and fight to the end and have plenty of spirit, but Martinez will had alot of flair to that and i think in time he will improve us even more!.

Don't be daft mate, the first paragraph about turning away from the club is stupid.

Give Martinez a fair chance -
he needs the support of all Everton fans -
it will just make his job twice as difficult if some of us can't get over Moyes -
remember Moyes moved on and so must Everton -
Martinez deserves all our support until he disappoints us on a regular basis -
he is a young exciting attacking manager with fire in his heart -
my wish for him and Everton is that they achieve great heights together

Status
Not open for further replies.