Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Sunderland and Newcastle who finished just above Wigan, whose expenditure dwarfs that of Wigan Athletic.

Are Wigan any bigger than the likes of Burnley?

Yes they have little money on transfers or wages but if you look at their team then it's better than some of the teams above them in my opinion.

I don't even know... Caption competition?

jZL2QWDAo9FqK.png

I think this photo might actually just finish some chaps off in this thread.

Mikey, MIKEY HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

What will be his first match pre season, for any of our teams, including reserves

Absolutely delighted been banging the drum for Martinez for years never thought we'd get him.

Can't believe some have turned against him before a ball is kicked fckn scandalous behaviour get a grip you complete tools if ever Evertonians should be together it's at the appointment of a new manager - if you've got nothing good to say keep it shut.

Doubtless you'll be on here in droves as soon as we don't win a game - fkn grow up.

Well said, sums up what im thinking about the negativity. If ya dont like it, turn ya back on the club and fcuk off, otherwise, get behind the man and let him do his work, ya never know, he may pleasantly surprise you?!.

I can remember a year or 2 ago, and definitely when Wigan knocked us out of the cup, loads of Evertonians were wanting Martinez and loved the way they went about beating us, but cos he's just gone down with Wigan that all changes?!.

Are players are on a different level to Wigan and are top pro's and wont go to pot just cos Moyesy as gone, they will still be battlers, hard to beat and fight to the end and have plenty of spirit, but Martinez will had alot of flair to that and i think in time he will improve us even more!.

Honestly, this is a disgrace for me.

There are at least 3 top-calibre managers who are out of contract this summer (so no compensation) and should have been in the queue first. We've settled on a flavour of the month that we have to spend 2M of our transfer budget on. Doesn't make sense.
Well TBF, we haven't got a clue what's been going on. Perhaps Pereiera for instance decided to turn us down to stay at Porto, or to sign on for Malaga, or, whatever. Who knows.

Brilliant.

Absolutely delighted been banging the drum for Martinez for years never thought we'd get him.

Can't believe some have turned against him before a ball is kicked fckn scandalous behaviour get a grip you complete tools if ever Evertonians should be together it's at the appointment of a new manager - if you've got nothing good to say keep it shut.

Doubtless you'll be on here in droves as soon as we don't win a game - fkn grow up.

Haha! Martinez is taking over a top 6 team here mate. He should be taking us much higher than that no-mark, Moyes, shouldn't he? Right? Because he was a complete useless tool wasn't he? Pressure's on your golden boy here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.