Richard Dunne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed of saved the day today....Citeh meant to have turned off after goin 1 up and SWP gave a peno away...but the reff didnt give it.

I'm warming to him...but it'd be a kick in the teeth for the feller after putting in the performances. I'd have him for cover, bring someone else in to back up then have £18mill or so to get a winger, a right back, some cheeky loans if possible....

Lescott out -

In
Dunne
Senderos
Banega
Taylor
That Russian bloke (I know its not happening but still)
Or Bentley...

I'll be well happy with that.

Last edited:
Lot of folk over here (Dublin) saying that Dunne is coming our way + £24m for Lescott. It was even mentioned on the Irish equivalent of MOTD.

send him to blackpool.....

come on we all know the lads a donkey..... dont bring him here moyes not even on a freebie..... why do ya think city are buyin a new centre half.... even if he as got the largest fod in history... prick lescott.. see the fightin talk then haha...

Don't want him. Didn't like him first time round!

come on we all know the lads a donkey..... dont bring him here moyes not even on a freebie..... why do ya think city are buyin a new centre half.... even if he as got the largest fod in history... prick lescott.. see the fightin talk then haha...

Well i would welcome him back. He is no where near has bad as what many think. He was'nt made, and is still currently the City captain if he was such a bad player.

he's great in the air but we're not playin volleyball. he was too slow when we got rid of him and now he's even worse. why are we still looking at the scraps on other teams tables. if were serious about challenging for the top 4 then dunne is a no no. if were happy with the top 10 then sure take him but not for my sake

Are Villa seem to be close to signing almost everyone. Anyway, I'm glad they're going to end up with a lot of the no-marks we've been linked with. There must be better options than Dunne, Taylor, Huth, Senderos et al.

Supposed of saved the day today....Citeh meant to have turned off after goin 1 up and SWP gave a peno away...but the reff didnt give it.

I'm warming to him...but it'd be a kick in the teeth for the feller after putting in the performances. I'd have him for cover, bring someone else in to back up then have £18mill or so to get a winger, a right back, some cheeky loans if possible....

Lescott out -

In
Dunne
Senderos
Banega
Taylor
That Russian bloke (I know its not happening but still)
Or Bentley...

I'll be well happy with that.
How'd that work out for ya?

well even though I've only really heard all the Everton/Liverpool talk this week.. City must sort of feel like underdogs. Everyone expects them to lose points here and Liverpool to carry on and win it! But nothing really has been said about MCFC.. its all about everton taking points off them?

Some of you may not see my point in City being underdogs but their going under the radar a bit here now, if they have anything about themselves then they'll be so pumped for this game. The day the tide turns if you will...

This game decides the league winner lads. Think it's just hit me lol

EDIT: The excitement there is in the fact we have such a huge say!

Whats everyone opinions on him?... quessing that you think he's [Poor language removed].

Why did we get rid of him in the first place? and do you not think that maybe for the short term it would be good business from our point of view?

He loved the ale from what i believe. Especially in his younger days when he'd not long broke through. Am i right in thinking he made his debut when he was 16? I'm sure it was against Swindon in a cup match at home

Retired from International Football

http://www.newstalk.ie/Richard-Dunne-retires-from-Ireland-duty

always will be remembered for this display

I130904_165249_396496oTextCS_47173247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.