Richard Dunne

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair to dunney he has been superb for us apart from last year,the general feeling amongst the city fans for him having a mare last season was because he was coving for richards too much when richards went walkabout and didnt get back quick enough.

taking away last season dunne has been great for us and i would like him to stick around with us because he is a genuine good lad and i think hughes wants to keep him aswell.

Is he still captain mate.

Richard Dunne is the only Manchester City player that I would NOT want as part of a Joleon Lescott deal.

Watch Dunne in any of the World cup qualifiers for Ireland. Hes been immense for them. Would be a good signing for us. Hes far better than Richards

They smirked on the coach back from a midweek away defeat and Knox saw it. Then him and Mr Walter Dignity made sure the story reached the press. Which was handy becaue they were trying to sell the pair of them.

Yup, that was the last straw with them two.

Smackin some bird in across the chops in Southport, and the Club,Dunne and his people paying her and her mates hush hush money didn't really help things either like.

I'd rather have anyone that Dickie Dunne back.
Honestly, when has anyone returning to EFC EVER worked out!? (and don't say "Stubbs").

lets bring weir back whilst we're at it!

seriously this whole 'returning former players' malarky is the last thing we need at the moment..

I actually rate Dunne more than most on this board. It wouldn't be disasterous picking him up. However, he is getting long in the tooth and I would look at youth to blossom with Jags back there.

Like i said on another thread Walter Smith never gave Dunne a chance. he shipped him out after the first sign of trouble.

Kevin Keegan resurrected the lads career and he has played briliantly for City over the years. Good enough to win Man City player of the year on occasion or two.

He is also a rock in the ireland back for has had many an impact in big games.

I can think of far worse defenders to buy.

Like i said on another thread Walter Smith never gave Dunne a chance. he shipped him out after the first sign of trouble.

Kevin Keegan resurrected the lads career and he has played briliantly for City over the years. Good enough to win Man City player of the year on occasion or two.

He is also a rock in the ireland back for has had many an impact in big games.

I can think of far worse defenders to buy.
;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.