Richard Dunne

Status
Not open for further replies.

SevertonT

Player Valuation: £950k
Whats everyone opinions on him?... quessing that you think he's [Poor language removed].

Why did we get rid of him in the first place? and do you not think that maybe for the short term it would be good business from our point of view?

Whats everyone opinions on him?... quessing that you think he's [Poor language removed].

Why did we get rid of him in the first place? and do you not think that maybe for the short term it would be good business from our point of view?

I think hes utter crap. I think this is possibly the reason he was sold.

No. No no no no. He's a liability, scores loads of own goals and isn't anywhere near good enough. I'd rather have Neville playing CB, and I REALLY don't want that.

Absolute turd of a player.

If Citeh want to off load him as part of the Lescott deal...they're going to be laughing at us.

He did'nt become captain of City for being crap, or am i missing something?

Probably because he was there only good centre half and "leader".

He was okay 3 seasons back but the end of season before last, and last season he was atrocious. Turned into Titus Bramble as Titus Bramble turned into a good Richard Dunne hahaha.

He did'nt become captain of City for being crap, or am i missing something?

Kinda what I thought. Since going there he's turned into a good player for them. He'd be a step down from Lescott and would probably mean a Yobo/Jagielka partnership but as an experienced reserve we could do worse. Lets face it, centre backs seldom require rotating so he would only really be used as injury cover.

Was sent off 4 times last year. Gave about the same amount of penalties away.

If he was good, why do they want Lescott or a replacement?

Him and Michael Ball missed training once and Walter Smith was never one to forgive or forget and it wasnt long before both of them left. There was something happened on the team coach but I'm not too sure what that was about.

i'm going to trust moyes. he was a centre back. stubbs is a centre back. they know their centre backs, we always have quality centre backs and this season will be no different.

imagine the situation though, if we signed dunne, moyes worked his magic and instilled some dicipline, and he ends up having a better sesaon than lescott. not saying it will happen, i really haven't seen much of dunne to judge, but it would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.