Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could hardly label the second half flat FFS. Especially when the stuff being dished out on the pitch was itself flat -- and when the game was lost by 9 o clock.

No the second half wasn't flat to be honest but it was too late by then. We should have been bouncing from minute 1 to minute 90. I hate that 'the players have to get us going' no they dont ffs.

No the second half wasn't flat to be honest but it was too late by then. We should have been bouncing from minute 1 to minute 90. I hate that 'the players have to get us going' no they dont ffs.

Spot on, they don't have to get us going at all, we should be "going" and up for it because we want to be, because its our team, were not the prawn sandwich brigade who sit waiting for the entertainment.

Spot on, they don't have to get us going at all, we should be "going" and up for it because we want to be, because its our team, were not the prawn sandwich brigade who sit waiting for the entertainment.

Exactly mate. Watch the fans get up for United on Sunday, [poor language removed] annoying.

We need kenwright to give a Delia style half time rant...

We can't make any of this about Moyes... pure silence if anything is mentioned. Make everything about bobby and the blues! EVERYTHING... no stuck with moyes either. (unless we've battered them by 3+ goals :celebrate:

This is Evertons game, not his!

Getting fed up already with the media criticising us for the reception were gonna give Moyes on Sunday...

Mark Lawrensen is the latest:
"The first thought I had about this game is what sort of reception will Manchester United manager David Moyes get on his return to Goodison Park, where he was manager for 11 years?
Unfortunately, I think it will be mixed, partly because of how well Roberto Martinez is doing as Everton boss but also because football fans sometimes have short memories and won't remember that Moyes did an absolutely outstanding job for the Toffees.
Moyes should get a standing ovation, but he won't."

I love how the media have conveniently rewritten history themselves. we already did give Moyes a great send off last season, we gave him a massive standing ovation (even though we already knew he had quit mid season to take another job). How many other set of fans have ever done that?!.....
We thanked him, we wished him well and we moved on with total class.

Then moyes spoiled things with his disrespectful (and blatant attempt at tapping up our players) transfer bids Baines & Fellaini.....along with his comments that if he were still Everton boss, he would let the players go to United for the better of their careers (how's that working out fellaini by the way?)...Moyes did exactly to us what he had slammed Mark Hughes for doing a couple of seasons ago...

So to the media (and to David Moyes), that's why we won't stand and applaud on Sunday!....

I will clap for OFM.....

When he walks out to the middle of the pitch and says sorry for not signing a contract last year thus allowing us to claim some compensation from Man Ure for his services, and only then if he bows to Bobby M and pleads forgiveness saying we should have scored 6 and let them off the hook!!

P.S.

I'm not bitter, honest I'm not!

if we win everyone on here will be like:

ukraine-euro-2012-little-boy.gif
have a dodgy haircut?

Getting fed up already with the media criticising us for the reception were gonna give Moyes on Sunday...

Mark Lawrensen is the latest:
"The first thought I had about this game is what sort of reception will Manchester United manager David Moyes get on his return to Goodison Park, where he was manager for 11 years?
Unfortunately, I think it will be mixed, partly because of how well Roberto Martinez is doing as Everton boss but also because football fans sometimes have short memories and won't remember that Moyes did an absolutely outstanding job for the Toffees.
Moyes should get a standing ovation, but he won't."

"My first thought is how the media will treat David Moyes as United manager. Unfortunately, I think they will run numerous stories on his potential sacking, how the players hate him and that he has broken the club in nine months.

This is partly because of the legacy of SAF, but also because the football media sometimes have short memories and won't remember that Moyes did an absolutely outstanding job for the Toffees..... apparently.

Moyes should get the backing of the media, but he won't."

Blerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.