Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, someones in a bit of a mood. Do you miss the big man? Well, I was replying to the poster above you plum. I didn't just bring it up randomly. Not like I care. You can quote all the stats you want at me, I'm not arsed how many goals he scored. I will call Fellaini shyte, because he was shyte, in as many posts whenever I see fit. And I'm not arsed what people like you think either, you can't help being thick. I knew Fellaini was pants, that all that matters to me.

And I just think Moyes deserves a personal restraint. He gave us 11 good years of service. We had a good relationship. There were a few choice words in the summer I'm sure he now regrets. We came out of the whole thing victorious, and I just don't like the idea of being a sore winner. Now, I want a biting, venemous, poisonous classic Goodison atmosphere no doubt, but I just wish we could direct it generally at the Mancs instead of specifically at Moyes. I'm not so sure he deserves it and we're just going to look painfully small time.
So me disagreeing with you and your consistent criticism of Fellaini is thick of me is it? I dont miss him but i dont see the need to let everyone know how i feel about him at every given opportunity, regardless of who brought it up. You also have no idea what sort of person i am or how i think, wereas its pretty clear how you feel about Fellaini as you've stated it several hundred times. You dont offer some fresh new insight, you just recycle the same old same old and it's tiresome. Think whatever you like about Fellaini, just stop posting about it.

Hope we can play against them like we did against Arsenal. There would be nothing better than beating them in style. The atmosphere will be loud and intense. I have not looked forward to a game this much for a long time.

That's what bothers me and probably most Evertonians.

He did a relatively good job here and I think most of us felt it was time for a change. But it's what he did after he left that really hurt what was otherwise a good reputation at Goodison.

It didn't need to be that way but that's how it went down and Evertonians, despite all the good he did for us, will never forget it, myself included.

if we win everyone on here will be like:

ukraine-euro-2012-little-boy.gif

The announcer will welcome him back, there will be respectful applause.
Game starts it gets toxic, place will be bouncing. Can't wait.

The announcer will welcome him back, there will be respectful applause.
Game starts it gets toxic, place will be bouncing. Can't wait.
No chance will it be announced for 2 reasons 1. Why? And 2. It puts it on a plate for him to get abused

No chance will it be announced for 2 reasons 1. Why? And 2. It puts it on a plate for him to get abused

and 3 - it would make it all about him, which is the last thing we want, it'll be bad enough as it is. There'll be idiots doing the "stuck with moyes" stuff at 0-0 which is just asking for it really.

You're exactly right, only turn up against the 'top' teams. Was so flat tonight...
You could hardly label the second half flat FFS. Especially when the stuff being dished out on the pitch was itself flat -- and when the game was lost by 9 o clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.