Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeCOYB

Player Valuation: £500k
got hold of a ticket for utd at home, whats the atmosphere going to be like lads?
cant wait for it if im honest!

angry%20bear.jpg

Moyes, Round, Woods, Neville, Rooney, Fellaini..... All part of our past..... Fond memories for me .... No bitterness... Now let's bury the bastards ..

No bitterness? Not even over Neville's crossfield pass to McManaman? Or the fact Moyes picked him that day? Or even Steve Round's headset?

No bitterness? Not even over Neville's crossfield pass to McManaman? Or the fact Moyes picked him that day? Or even Steve Round's headset?
No mate - Your list is miniscule to mine... but I still have no bitterness..... unless you include Steve McMahon you Bast@rd!!!!!!

The possibility of rubbing it in to a historic and fierce rival who most of us have loved to hate for years (however grudgingly we might acknowledge their many achievements over 20 years) who are managed by our ex manager, who clearly began to feel he deserved "bigger and better " than us who also very publicly went all billy big boots over the summer and blatantly tried to destabilise our summer plans by unsettling some key players AND acted and spoke very condescendingly about Martinez who was under a lot of pressure himself, having had a send off of epic proportions when he left ..... Plus early evening kick off plus holiday next day plus chance of CL footy for us.....I think it might make for quite a warm welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.