Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*** that. And tbh, I'm going to be singing as it kicks off, couldn't give a shiny shoyt, even if they beat us, which I highly highly doubt, as we're so good at home, I'll still sing, we're above them, and above him. He's treated us like absolute filth since leaving,the 27m bid for both Baines and Fellaini was embarassing since he paid 0.5m more for one of them, "they should let the players move on to bigger clubs" statement was ridiculous, and Lets be honest , he had sorted the move to man u when he was being asked about his contract and saying "we'll see where we are at the end of the season" SNIDE. He doesnt deserve anything, yeah he could have moved on, got praise for what he did and been loved by us but he never, he had to act like a top class b'llend didnt he! F*** HIM and F*** Man U!!
As I said I wasn't really bothered about Moyes's reception from a concern about his feelings - whatever he gets he brought upon himself, no argument there. It was more that I didn't want to jinx us.

I also think the time you can truly say you are over your ex is when they don't raise strong feelings in you one way or another. But each to his own, at least the atmosphere should be loud.

Nah mate. We've got to play dirty against these, get on Rooney's back, Felli's back & Moyes back. We did the same to Arteta and it worked. Anything to win. NO WAY should we be singing Felli's name what so ever, that's just silly.
But previously we had warmly welcomed Arteta, it was only cos of the way he acted in the FA cup that he got the bad reception. I don't recall Fellaini doing anything in the Old Trafford game and he handled his leaving well.

We can unsettle their team enough with the atmosphere anyway without specifically targetting Fellaini. Not sure he is even playing, he didn't against Bayern and Physioroom has him down with a knock and no return date.

Having Clattenberg as ref is going to help the atmosphere!

Worst possible scenario i could have dreamt up mate, last game reffing them gave 3 pens and a awful red card against them, you know he will be 100% committed to making sure he 'evens things out' by giving them absolutely everything in this game

Worst possible scenario i could have dreamt up mate, last game reffing them gave 3 pens and a awful red card against them, you know he will be 100% committed to making sure he 'evens things out' by giving them absolutely everything in this game
Would have preferred anyone else, even Howard webb tbh as he seems to have forgotten his Manchester bias since Fergie left and the fact he rarely sees penalties would not hurt us as we don't get them anyway.

But on the specific issue of having a decent atmosphere, Clattenberg will surely enhance it!

Rather target Fellaini than Moyes.

Know which one did more for us, and he certainly wasn't Belgian
Well one of them scored 33 goals for us and we turned over a 12m quid profit on. So how about you take a break from being the most tedious man alive and accept Fellaini was a good thing for us at the time? Nobody is going to pat you on the back and nobody will thank you for your continual "told you i was right" posts about Fellaini. So swerve it.

Would have preferred anyone else, even Howard webb tbh as he seems to have forgotten his Manchester bias since Fergie left and the fact he rarely sees not penalties would not hurt us as we don't get them anyway.

But on the specific issue of having a decent atmosphere, Clattenberg will surely enhance it!

It won't need any enhancement mate, just hope the crowd get on clattenbergs back from the very first decision tbh, hound the fecker into actually doing his job properly

We really have to make this about Everton you know.. it would be easy to sing about Moyes and that lot! But we need our players to know how important this is.. this is a top 4 decider. The same as Palace, Saints City and Hull are.

This will be special though.. use that aggression to push every single player to the edge of brilliance. Once we've finished them.. then gloat! It will taste sweet...

Nah mate. We've got to play dirty against these, get on Rooney's back, Felli's back & Moyes back. We did the same to Arteta and it worked. Anything to win. NO WAY should we be singing Felli's name what so ever, that's just silly.
As I said I wasn't really bothered about Moyes's reception from a concern about his feelings - whatever he gets he brought upon himself, no argument there. It was more that I didn't want to jinx us.

I also think the time you can truly say you are over your ex is when they don't raise strong feelings in you one way or another. But each to his own, at least the atmosphere should be loud.

But previously we had warmly welcomed Arteta, it was only cos of the way he acted in the FA cup that he got the bad reception. I don't recall Fellaini doing anything in the Old Trafford game and he handled his leaving well.

We can unsettle their team enough with the atmosphere anyway without specifically targetting Fellaini. Not sure he is even playing, he didn't against Bayern and Physioroom has him down with a knock and no return date.

Well one of them scored 33 goals for us and we turned over a 12m quid profit on. So how about you take a break from being the most tedious man alive and accept Fellaini was a good thing for us at the time ? Nobody is going to pat you on the back and nobody will thank you for your continual "told you i was right" posts about Fellaini. So swerve it.
Whoa, someones in a bit of a mood. Do you miss the big man? Well, I was replying to the poster above you plum. I didn't just bring it up randomly. Not like I care. You can quote all the stats you want at me, I'm not arsed how many goals he scored. I will call Fellaini shyte, because he was shyte, in as many posts whenever I see fit. And I'm not arsed what people like you think either, you can't help being thick. I knew Fellaini was pants, that all that matters to me.

And I just think Moyes deserves a personal restraint. He gave us 11 good years of service. We had a good relationship. There were a few choice words in the summer I'm sure he now regrets. We came out of the whole thing victorious, and I just don't like the idea of being a sore winner. Now, I want a biting, venemous, poisonous classic Goodison atmosphere no doubt, but I just wish we could direct it generally at the Mancs instead of specifically at Moyes. I'm not so sure he deserves it and we're just going to look painfully small time.

Status
Not open for further replies.