Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...are-for-a-raw-reception-at-Goodison-Park.html

A bit more of a balanced view point from Bascombe in The Telegraph. People like Larwenson and no doubt whoever is pundit for our game on Sunday will [Poor language removed] us off for being ungrateful and fickle yet if they ever bothered to actually wonder 'why' there is such animosity after the incredible send off he got (which it was when you look at it it in hindsight considering he just ran down his contract) then they may see our side a little.

I wont be booing him on sunday by the way and as has been mentioned I'd save the ridicule songs till were sure of the 3 points because as we know stuff like that can really bite you on the arse.

Bascombe is a self confessed Kopite.

Hope moyes gets it, hope neville gets it, hope headset gets it, hope rooney gets it, the only one id exempt from abuse is felli, maybe give him a light applause

Shouldn't be any sort of reception at all, good or bad. Just ignore it and cheer our players and our manager. The guy spent years at our club keeping us competing with richer clubs and that should be appreciated. Did he act like a knob once he left? Yes, but he was so desperate for Baines and Fellaini that he probably would have punched his own granny in the face. In my eyes it cancels out and therefore deserves no more of a reaction than any other manager walking out onto the pitch.

Also the "stuck with Moyes song" is going to make us look like idiots if the team play as badly as they did against Sunderland and Crystal Palace. Why not wait until we're 3 goals up before singing it?

Lawrenson talks about short memories, maybe he should think back to May 2013 when Moyes got his standing ovation and his big send off. What do they expect us to do? Roll out the red carpet and chant his name all game?

United announced it as soon as it happened (before our own board did!!) as they have to for the stock market.

Ferguson didn't even decide to retire until late February
Ferguson admitted in his book that he has spoken to Moyes about it well before that though

What is the rooney situation aka Judas aka shrek aka once a blue roberto shoe
Do you mean his fitness?
According to this
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/david-moyes-press-conference-vs-everton.388902/#post-15497561

“Rooney trained great this week and has been in really good form. We're hopefully getting him back as he wasn't quite right with his toe at times. He's trained great though.”

Seems the United fans think he will be back and possibly Fellaini too, although not all are convinced that they are good choices so soon after injuries. But Moyes was never that free with info on players coming back so doubt we will know until teamsheets.

Do you mean his fitness?
According to this
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/david-moyes-press-conference-vs-everton.388902/#post-15497561

“Rooney trained great this week and has been in really good form. We're hopefully getting him back as he wasn't quite right with his toe at times. He's trained great though.”

Seems the United fans think he will be back and possibly Fellaini too, although not all are convinced that they are good choices so soon after injuries. But Moyes was never that free with info on players coming back so doubt we will know until teamsheets.

Thanks, more meet for the BBQ I say!

HE'S LYING AGAIN.............

‘And maybe people don’t believe how leaving Everton for United happened. But that was exactly how it came about. It happened two weeks before the end of the season - my 11th year. You’d have to say it couldn’t have been done much better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ure-insists-didnt-stab-Toffees-fans-back.html

Why on earth does no newspaper have the GUTS to call him out on this rewriting of history b.s. and actually state that Ferguson wrote in his own autobiography that he met Moyes months before and offered him the job at the start of 2013?

I've been erring towards the 'I hope he doesn't get booed too much' camp of late, but him continuing to lie has tipped me over the edge again. He disrespected Evertonians and he continues to disrespect us by insulting our intelligence by repeating lies.

Last edited:
HE'S LYING AGAIN.............

‘And maybe people don’t believe how leaving Everton for United happened. But that was exactly how it came about. It happened two weeks before the end of the season - my 11th year. You’d have to say it couldn’t have been done much better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ure-insists-didnt-stab-Toffees-fans-back.html

Why on earth does no newspaper have the GUTS to call him out on this rewriting of history b.s. and actually state that Ferguson wrote in his own autobiography that he met Moyes months before and offered him the job at the start of 2013?

I've been erring towards the 'I hope he doesn't get booed too much' camp of late, but him continuing to lie has tipped me over the edge again. He disrespected Evertonians and he continues to disrespect us by insulting our intelligence by repeating lies.
Is arrogance is appalling, he even started speaking in the third person again, utter bellend.

Hope moyes gets it, hope neville gets it, hope headset gets it, hope rooney gets it, the only one id exempt from abuse is felli, maybe give him a light applause

I will for %100 sure give Felliani a good clap, i dont want to see him placed in the same bracket as Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.