REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend who works at everton reckons around 100 people who travelled to krasnodar didnt even have season tickets,
the minimum we,ll receive is 1600,so i expect it to be season ticket +10/12 upto and including crystal palace from 14/15 also including lille and wolfsburg possibly.
Considering Everton only have between 3,000 and 6,000 non season ticket holders at each GP game this season, that ratio of what is around a quarter of the Krasnador away following being non-STHs seems a bit on the high side.

Has anyone got heads up yet when Bern will start selling their tickets and can the expert on computers and hotspots etc who gave out the instructions for the Lille tickets let us know if we can do the same for Bern and repeat how we order the tickets please.

Shouldn't need it, didn't with Wolfsburg. Simple purchase straight from their site using UK address, only difference was tickets arrive by post only.

Anyone know what the drives like from Brussels to Bern ?

Mate I'd fly.

Its cheaper and as its ski season getting to Switzerland is easy from Brussels since the budget carriers are operating.

Unless you're desperate to drive

Google maps says 6 hours 20 minutes.

Obviously you'll need to factor in rest stops

Last edited:

Only good thing this season is this europa run....and that could come to a crashing end in classic Everton fashion, kin love you e'vton.

Martinez is, in my opinion, prioritising the EL over everything else.
I honestly think he will risk a mid-table finish or even lower to win the EL and get CL for next season... where knowing our luck we'd get in a group with Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich.

Martinez is, in my opinion, prioritising the EL over everything else.
I honestly think he will risk a mid-table finish or even lower to win the EL and get CL for next season... where knowing our luck we'd get in a group with Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich.
EL winners? Absolutely no chance.

upto you? maybe drive back straight after the game.i have return flight booked, but scarlett want's to go so i'll pay for scarlett's fuel, reidy chuck's in £50 you chuck in £50 kip in the car,i pay £150 fuel. we all chip in euro crossing, works out £80ish a piece.
Are you still planning on doing this? Put feelers out for a ticket today

Status
Not open for further replies.