REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
250-content-20141215160353.jpg

YB meets the sixteenth Final at Everton

with a 2: 0 victory on 11 December 2014, the Young Boys secured second place by and butt thus for the second time after 2010 in the sixteenth final of the Europa League before. There meets YB on the FC Everton from Liverpool.The first leg will be held on 19th February 2015 at 19:00 clock in Bern instead, a week later, on the 26th February at 21:05 clock is at Goodison Park in Liverpool played. The information on the sales will follow in the next few

i'm ordering seat's in the upper balcony, will order 5-6, will have 3 spare seat's in the car. and will have 3 spare tickets all being well. if reidy fancies going, i,ll pick you up 1st then reidy.

a friend who works at everton reckons around 100 people who travelled to krasnodar didnt even have season tickets,
the minimum we,ll receive is 1600,so i expect it to be season ticket +10/12 upto and including crystal palace from 14/15 also including lille and wolfsburg possibly.

Everton will use only Kransodar for ppl who have s/t there was 400 who went over from england.

Elstone has even said in a email Lille/Wolfsburg wont count towards tickets only Krasnodar.

them lot paid £33 for there tickets couple years back also

just signed up to there web site. i'm using a .com web page, but all corresponse buying ticket's will use an austrian address so hopefully everything ok. i now support rapid vienna.

family room in bern £202 for the thursday night. cheapest i can find within the area., can get £150 15 miles away but the hotel in bern look's nice. sorry bunk bed for you stuf let me know if anybody elde want's to go. not heard anything from reidy, but will keep his place open. can take 5 in the car, so no worries take a sleeping bag. can get triple room for £163

just booked for YB manchester to eindhoven £45 return wed 18th car hire down stopping in karlsruhe germany on wed night £17 each digs for 6 of us then bern on match night digs £25 each back up to eindhoven on friday for 19.00 flight happy days

family room in bern £202 for the thursday night. cheapest i can find within the area., can get £150 15 miles away but the hotel in bern look's nice. sorry bunk bed for you stuf let me know if anybody elde want's to go. not heard anything from reidy, but will keep his place open. can take 5 in the car, so no worries take a sleeping bag. can get triple room for £163
try ibis bern expo budjet we,ve got 2 rooms on match night for £75 per room sleeping 3 in each its near the ground aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.