Mirallas Osman Pienaar
Lukaku

Preferred:
Howard
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
McCarthy Barry
Mirallas Me Pienaar
Naismith.

Lukaku and Barkley on for Naisy and Me respectively at ht.

Robles
Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines
Barry - McCarthy
Mirallas - Barkley - Pienaar
Lukaku

I was very close to swapping Pienaar for McGeady but there were hints of the Baines/Pienaar axis of awesome being rekindled on Saturday.

Not seeing Deulofeu anywhere. I thought he was supposed to be decent on Saturday. I haven't seen any footy yet though.

We will have a few players on International duty this week, anyone know how many Arsenal players will be on International duty ?

Just going to make a wild stab in the dark, it will be 11 players selected by Roberto Martinez from the squad of available/eligible players.

Plus, not sure if this has been mentioned but Arsenal have a must win Champions League game a couple of days after, I would guess that would be a higher priority than the FA cup?

Just going to make a wild stab in the dark, it will be 11 players selected by Roberto Martinez from the squad of available/eligible players.

Plus, not sure if this has been mentioned but Arsenal have a must win Champions League game a couple of days after, I would guess that would be a higher priority than the FA cup?

I'm not 100% on that mate.

The FA Cup is their best chance for a trophy.

I'd imagine loads mate.

Schezney, Merterzacker, Wilshire, Ozil, Podolski, Giroud, Kosicielny (I think), Gibbs, Cazorla, Ox Chambo,

Think that's the lot.
Will wait till Thursday/Friday before I predict my team for Saturday then Ijjy
Thanks mate.

Robles

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Naismith Pienaar

Lukaku

Howard, Stones, Barkley, Osman, Deulofeu, McGeady, Hibbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.