Predicted line up vs Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim cahill

Player Valuation: £50m
Without question our biggest game of the season so Roberto will be playing his first choice based on who's in the best form. Who will that be?

My guess is he'll play it safe as a draw would be a good result:

Howard
Coleman Jags (if fit) Distin Baines
McCarthy Barry
Mirallas Osman Pienaar
Naismith

Defo Barkley behind Lukaku. Mirallas Pienaar out wide. Stones next to Distin most likely. Howard in goal.

I'd guess that Barkley will be starting ahead of Osman, hence why he didn't play in the last game.
I figured that it was more a case of him being dropped because of poor form. Not sure if this would be the right game to start him in given that he hasn't had a good game for over 2 months.

I figured that it was more a case of him being dropped because of poor form. Not sure if this would be the right game to start him in given that he hasn't had a good game for over 2 months.
Might be both, but then again we don't see him in training...

We'll see how this pans out, I personally don't wanna watch Osman be crap again, but that's not up to me.

The only positions open for debate are Osman/Barkley behind Lukaku and Robles/Howard. Personally think Martinez will stick with Robles as he has thus far. Think Barkley should start but Osman might.

Robles
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Mirallas McCarthy Barry Pienaar
Barkley
Lukaku​

The only positions open for debate are Osman/Barkley behind Lukaku and Robles/Howard. Personally think Martinez will stick with Robles as he has thus far. Think Barkley should start but Osman might.

Robles
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Mirallas McCarthy Barry Pienaar
Barkley
Lukaku​
+1 to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.