Predicted line up vs Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
robles
coleman jags/stones distin baines
deulofeu mccarthy barry osman piennar
naismith
not the team I want but believe robles will play, think the team has been disrupted with injuries lately so will try an play the ones played most together lately, so osman barry mccarthy, naismith, piennar and the defence. Are arsenal a big side? maybe an even midfield encounter and try to win it in the second half encounter by bringing on lukaku mirallas and barkley, could be risky though think he might pick this team. osman does better coming on for 30 so would want him not to start and mirallas has tendencies to not see the final pass though so does deulofeu so a toss up between those two as well, though deulofeu is a bit more unpredictible which hopefully creates the space and disrupts arsenals formation. Don't have a preferred team just give a strong performance stand up and be counted on the pitch, they will be wounded from the stoke loss so could be dangerous or they might self crumble with early pressure and a goal, who knows just dont give a liverpool display and freeze, be patient but incisive and beat these c**ts. NSNO

I would be tempted to start Naismith and bring lukaku off the bench. Rom's fitness levels will not last 90 mins and psychologically it would dampen the home crowd. We played admirably at Chelsea but tired and couldn't find a goal, I honestly believe we would have won with a lethal striker coming on instead of wingers.

hopefully martinez has the ideal gameplan as he did at Goodison 12 months ago.

Howard
Coleman
Distin
Stones NOPE (put on jags with a few injections)
Baines
McCarthy
Barry
Pienaar
Mirallas
Naismith
Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.