Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspirational captain's display last night. He just knew too much for Origi, stood up and showed him outside and then nicked the ball nice and clean, thought distin was ok last night as well
Yeah he was superb last night.
I prefer him on the right so against burnley i would pair him and the milkman

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...lka-delighted-prove-critics-wrong-return-form
Now after back-to-back clean sheets for Everton against Aston Villa and Lille in the Europa League, Jagielka feels he is back to his best, even if he does not accept his form was as bad as everyone made out. He said: "There were times we didn't even look like keeping one clean sheet never mind two in a row. "That is now two difficult games and two decent results, we will look forward to keeping clean sheets and giving the boys up front more to go on.

"People were quick to point out how bad my loss of form was but I knew myself it was not as bad as people were making out."I score a couple of goals and I become a better player all of a sudden. That is the way football is. "You know when you've played well and when you haven't and I feel for the majority of the season I can look myself in the mirror and against Lille is one of those."

Almost worse that stones is out now that jags is back to playing blinders. Would be a treat to have them together in top form. The captain and his successor playing together to create a rock solid defense. We can but dream

Fastest player in the Premier League..
544e34db6f7cf.jpg

Heard something yesterday from me Dad's mate at the game, according to Graham Jones, after the World Cup Hodgson had everyone in for a big inquest into what went wrong, and blamed Jagielka for most of the goals. His confidence was shot apparently, hence the bad start.

Heard something yesterday from me Dad's mate at the game, according to Graham Jones, after the World Cup Hodgson had everyone in for a big inquest into what went wrong, and blamed Jagielka for most of the goals. His confidence was shot apparently, hence the bad start.
Dont know about that but bad form if right. What peed me off was Steve Me throwing Jagielka to the lions after the Uruguay defeat by leaving him to do the immediate interview after the game,no sign of Gerrard, Jagielka ( had a bad game) looked gutted and shocked.

Dont know about that but bad form if right. What peed me off was Steve Me throwing Jagielka to the lions after the Uruguay defeat by leaving him to do the immediate interview after the game,no sign of Gerrard, Jagielka ( had a bad game) looked gutted and shocked.
Think Gerrard and Jagielka get on mate, not sure if he did it on purpose.

Showed what a man he was though to front the cameras after that defeat and take it on the chin. I think that was the only after match game Stevie no fod Gerrard decided to give the slip. Uses the media as and when he wants something.....like a big new fat contract the ugly pony.

who blamed him they players or the manager?
Reason England were dire was Stevieme and henderson.Central midfield is key in international football especially and is why England get beat time n time again against teams of similar

Status
Not open for further replies.