Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.

...shouldn't play against the Scots if he's got a dead leg. That will be very sore for a week, the key game is out the way so send Jagielka home.

Indeed. Why are we playing Scotland anyway? Seems guaranteed injuries to someone, and not exactly going to learn anything new are we/they.

Back on topic, still think Jags looks like one of the Inbetweeners.

Only a dead leg? That's good news. Hime should be fine for West Ham then. Hopefully Woy will play chambers against Scotland, then Jags can have a rest.

his leg has died?

oh ffs, only everton, this could only happen to everton where a centre half's leg gets killed just as he's regaining form. that's it god you c*ck sucker, make us suffer him throughout this season when he's terrible, then give us a glimpse of his form ... then bang, leg passes away.

this is why i'm not religious!

Jags and Naismith have done an interview together for the game, and it can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-Naismith-Everton-international-football-news

Laughed at this bit..

As a Scot seeing England struggle at the World Cup, surely there was a smile or two Steven even if your mates were hurting?

PJ: He was laughing!

SN: Erm...no. To be honest, when you watch a World Cup you take more of an interest in the teams that your team-mates are in. You did want them to do well but unfortunately it wasn't a great campaign.

So no smiles then when Suarez scored the double?

SN: No, no, he's ex-Liverpool as well so I couldn't.

PJ: So if it was anyone else you'd have been happy? SN: Aye, if it was Cavani then it would have been fine [laughs].

PJ: Cheers mate!

The biggest issue we have with jags this year is the constant new partners he is getting. Two of them are out so if Disitn pulls up at all then he will be onto his 4th partner in defence this season.

And you wonder why we are conceding goals!

The biggest issue we have with jags this year is the constant new partners he is getting. Two of them are out so if Disitn pulls up at all then he will be onto his 4th partner in defence this season.

And you wonder why we are conceding goals!

I dunno I felt he was pretty poor early in the season but there's no doubt he's been as strong as he's ever been since the Derby match and has possibly been our most consistent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.