Negative Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are entitled to their own opinion.

I despise people who think they should always be positive. Get a grip take the rough with the smooth, critique all you want, who are you(personally) to tell another fan how to think.

If I/Someone wants to have a rant or rave over a rubbish performance, what does it matter? maybe take stock and think about why.
But what im saying is we didnt get behind them at kick off or even at one nil up. What im trying to say is alot of people just turned up sat back and waited for a result to come. Fans didnt get behind the team from kick off. And certain players (eto'o) didnt get a single bit of criticism while other players who i thought well (lukaku) got there fortnightly abuse

why come on a PUBLIC forum, if you do
But what im saying is we didnt get behind them at kick off or even at one nil up. What im trying to say is alot of people just turned up sat back and waited for a result to come. Fans didnt get behind the team from kick off. And certain players (eto'o) didnt get a single bit of criticism while other players who i thought well (lukaku) got there fortnightly abuse

The whole team and management are up for criticism mate, it was a bad day all round, Martinez made mistakes, he's not immune from that!! The blame wasn't on team selection though, it's about execution of tactics.

As a TEAM we aren't defending well enough. Scoring goals for fun, unfortunately conceding them at a greater rate.

The fans are entitled too be pissed, we're conceding a lot of goals, a LOT of goals.

Thought the crowd were unfair on Atsu in first game. As for Rom well he cost £28m and he's not doing it atm - easy target.

Christian-Atsu.jpg

Ya win some ya lose some, thats life. Look at the table its the same for nearly everyone, were far from being in crisis but were performing below expectations and if we get beat I expect there to be some criticism, Some people don't. The main thing for me is were not falling too far behind any of the other teams expected to finish 3rd -6th.

thought atsu did well myself, looked like he could create something, like I said before the urgency wasnt there until the end which isnt good enough. I dont mean to go gung ho and lose all shape and formation ourselves by trying to win to fast just more variation and speed when it isnt working. learn how to trap the ball when played into feet, pass accurately instead of pass for pass sake and fail to reach target, you can tell with everton when they dont care early on in the match when too many passes go awry or mistakes made, they dont try to shore up or correct it, they keep trying to force the pass or lump it forward, so more practice needed and the defence needs to wise the xxxx up

tbh, not a lot of positives floating around for people to get worked up about.

If I'm missing any ( even half sensible ones ) feel free to list them...I'll start.

Naismith, Stones.

Hate it when people try and put the blame on the fans. It's embarrassing, do i sit at my desk doing work badly because my colleagues aren't stood singing my name?

Get a grip, they're paid professionals, they can do it away from home can't they? so they can do it at home, regardless of the noise or support.

It's not the fans fault, it's the players and staff of Everton. Simple.

I save everything i have to buy a season ticket/go away games, i won't be told because i didn't sing and cheer for 90mins they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.