Negative Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not based on all our fans and to be honest our away support and younger lids follow the team briliantly and are very suportive but there are some right moaning negative people in the crowd today.
You can sence before lukaku even gets on the ball people are ready to criticise him for a bad touch or control (which he barely did today, thought he played really well) but if eto'o gives it away then you dont hear nothing.
It seems alot of people around me dont go the game to support everton but to moan if we go down.
Thought the crowd was flat and stagnent today and that musent help the team. It seemed as if everyone went the game today expecting a win and not giving the team there support

nope.gif

Also, completely disagree. Fans were fine when the side was knocking it around and doing some nice stuff early on. What do you want them to do, applaud something bad?

Fact is that today was ultra-frustrating and the atmosphere reflected that.

We were coasting that game today then Osman missed a goal he should have scored the aimless punt upfield undoes our keeper 1-1 and we went in to panic mode - the Manager subs were laughable!

There is a good point in the lads post. The second time Atsu miscontrolled it he was getting stick by us yet when Baines put over his 4th dismal cross there was nothing. Some fans jump on any opportunity to have a go at certain players and it's ridiculous. Give everyone a fair shot ffs.

Flair players who try something different aren't accepted by many everton fans. Moyes conditioning still

Fans have been negative ever since I've been going to Goodison. It does seem worse than it was nigh on 40 years ago, but that's probably just me looking back overly fondly on the past. That and the fact I'm less tolerant of negative blerts than I used to be. If I had my way they'd all be banned, especially the git behind me in the Park End who complains about everything, yet praises nothing.

Actually, I don't really mind people being negative, so long as they're happy to praise something good, but so many people seem to just get off on complaining, which, ironically, is what I'm doing now

*shuts up

Lids ? Are we talking bin-lids, lids for hot drinks, or the urchins that I see walking around the Royal borough of L4 with their hands in their kecks, strange head attire and a slack jaw and spotty complexion.

I clapped when Osman missed a sitter
I clapped when Howard gave away a pen
I clapped when Howard missed a catch and they scored
I clapped when Lukaku passed the ball away for the 10th time
I clapped when Atsu miscontrolled the ball and lost it for the 10th time
I clapped when Osman stood there and lost the ball for their 3rd.

You negative lot!! If we all would've clapped and sung, the players would've reacted better and scored ten.

There is a good point in the lads post. The second time Atsu miscontrolled it he was getting stick by us yet when Baines put over his 4th dismal cross there was nothing. Some fans jump on any opportunity to have a go at certain players and it's ridiculous. Give everyone a fair shot ffs.

To be fair Atsu did it more than once, and in their box, there will be disappointment from fans. That said its good that he is getting a game and he will make up for those im sure

Pays your money, takes your choice.

You can never please everyone, let the moaners and the droners get on with it. You choice to listen or not. Sidestep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.