Negative Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative for wanting the best. Dont get this negative and Knee Jerk shouts. The warning signs have been there for ages. Got slagged off for saying it pre season as supposedly its ok to be all over the place then as it doesnt matter. The end of last season we conceeded 4 at Arsenal 3 against city and palace 2 against southampton, cardiff, Swansea not to mention the derby. Out of our last 14 games including pre season weve have won 2. How long do we have to give it before its not knee jerk.
Well said.

Negative for wanting the best. Dont get this negative and Knee Jerk shouts. The warning signs have been there for ages. Got slagged off for saying it pre season as supposedly its ok to be all over the place then as it doesnt matter. The end of last season we conceeded 4 at Arsenal 3 against city and palace 2 against southampton, cardiff, Swansea not to mention the derby. Out of our last 14 games including pre season weve have won 2. How long do we have to give it before its not knee jerk.

This is NOT kneejerk

Yeah good post I think Martinez has to change things.
To think we play with two defensive midfielders and are so poor at the back is worrying.

This is not based on all our fans and to be honest our away support and younger lids follow the team briliantly and are very suportive but there are some right moaning negative people in the crowd today.
You can sence before lukaku even gets on the ball people are ready to criticise him for a bad touch or control (which he barely did today, thought he played really well) but if eto'o gives it away then you dont hear nothing.
It seems alot of people around me dont go the game to support everton but to moan if we go down.
Thought the crowd was flat and stagnent today and that musent help the team. It seemed as if everyone went the game today expecting a win and not giving the team there support

Not one player fought for the blue jersey yesterday. That team was more than capable of beating Palace. After turning over Wolfsburg convincingly, how is it wrong to expect a victory over a team who has had 7 managers over the last couple of years ? These are teams we should be beating easily if we want to make the CL.

I understand people being frustrated but it's the constant moaning that's doing my head in. Anyone who thinks Leon Osman is a bad player doesn't know much about football. He didn't have a bad game yesterday but some people love to slag him off.

The "new" or returning fans now that we are a decent team are irritating as well. They jump at the chance to moan about Lukaku if his first touch isn't great, or at Howard if he punches instead of catching it (wish he would have done either for the second goal to be fair).

We're a very good team that relies on having our best players available. If we have a couple of injuries to key areas then we struggle. That's the reason we didn't win yesterday.

If people can't accept that then they're not going to enjoy the season much. We will turn it around.

This is not based on all our fans and to be honest our away support and younger lids follow the team briliantly and are very suportive but there are some right moaning negative people in the crowd today.
You can sence before lukaku even gets on the ball people are ready to criticise him for a bad touch or control (which he barely did today, thought he played really well) but if eto'o gives it away then you dont hear nothing.
It seems alot of people around me dont go the game to support everton but to moan if we go down.
Thought the crowd was flat and stagnent today and that musent help the team. It seemed as if everyone went the game today expecting a win and not giving the team there support

Spot on mate... The fashionable fans the newer breed the ones not brought up around Everton all they do is moan about anything, even yesterday about the kick off time. Telling you somthing the slating Ossie got yesterday was dreadful along with Mccarthy. Howard was the worlds best Thursday now he's awaful

if Ossie WAS to score the winner next saturday he be the best player at everton

I understand people being frustrated but it's the constant moaning that's doing my head in. Anyone who thinks Leon Osman is a bad player doesn't know much about football. He didn't have a bad game yesterday but some people love to [Poor language removed] him off.

The "new" or returning fans now that we are a decent team are irritating as well. They jump at the chance to moan about Lukaku if his first touch isn't great, or at Howard if he punches instead of catching it (wish he would have done either for the second goal to be fair).

We're a very good team that relies on having our best players available. If we have a couple of injuries to key areas then we struggle. That's the reason we didn't win yesterday.

If people can't accept that then they're not going to enjoy the season much. We will turn it around.

Great post couldn't agree anymore with it

Plus some of our fans won't even know about the 2 knee operations when he was younger

I think its the urgency and accuracy that annoys the crap out of us, which in turn annoys the crowd thus translates back down to the players. they keep passing infront of the teams who park the bus without varying it and thus they get frustrated or bored and then this creates mistakes, we know its going to happen and the other teams know it will happen, but everton decide not to up the tempo or switch their attack drills to enforce a change of shape from the defending team to create the spaces. we see this against every team and it doesnt change, we expect them to be working hard all the time not at patches in the match, I have never known a team to throw away so many leads through their arrogance of going ahead and bottling another teams come back, this is a managers and players problem together, not individuals. we need a 90 minutes team performance every match even when winning not when it suits them

I think its the urgency and accuracy that annoys the crap out of us, which in turn annoys the crowd thus translates back down to the players. they keep passing infront of the teams who park the bus without varying it and thus they get frustrated or bored and then this creates mistakes, we know its going to happen and the other teams know it will happen, but everton decide not to up the tempo or switch their attack drills to enforce a change of shape from the defending team to create the spaces. we see this against every team and it doesnt change, we expect them to be working hard all the time not at patches in the match, I have never known a team to throw away so many leads through their arrogance of going ahead and bottling another teams come back, this is a managers and players problem together, not individuals. we need a 90 minutes team performance every match even when winning not when it suits them

Yes, absolutely bang on the money, speed up the tempo, commit an opposition player and it changes the dynamics and formation of the opposition, sometimes passing sideways and slowly doesn't work, sure if we've got the ball they cannot hurt us and it looks good from a statistical perspective, but my god it is boring. On the flip side, when we do up the tempo, you can feel the buzz around the stadium because we look like we can really do some damage.

People are entitled to their own opinion.

I despise people who think they should always be positive. Get a grip take the rough with the smooth, critique all you want, who are you(personally) to tell another fan how to think.

If I/Someone wants to have a rant or rave over a rubbish performance, what does it matter? maybe take stock and think about why.

So people saying they
I understand people being frustrated but it's the constant moaning that's doing my head in. Anyone who thinks Leon Osman is a bad player doesn't know much about football. He didn't have a bad game yesterday but some people love to [Poor language removed] him off.

I think you have pretty much explained what i was trying in the origional post.
It was even before the penalty and when we were one-nil up the crowd was flat and people moaning at the usual targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.