Negative Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raino85

Player Valuation: £35m
This is not based on all our fans and to be honest our away support and younger lids follow the team briliantly and are very suportive but there are some right moaning negative people in the crowd today.
You can sence before lukaku even gets on the ball people are ready to criticise him for a bad touch or control (which he barely did today, thought he played really well) but if eto'o gives it away then you dont hear nothing.
It seems alot of people around me dont go the game to support everton but to moan if we go down.
Thought the crowd was flat and stagnent today and that musent help the team. It seemed as if everyone went the game today expecting a win and not giving the team there support

Lukaku took his goal well but apart from that I thought he had an off day. Worked hard but nothing really came off for him, might have had something to do with the crazy formation.

Some players get stick more than others but half the time the stick is merited. Players like Osman, the entire defence and now even Howard all keep making F ups and it's costing us points. We're entitled to feel pissed off.

I don't really have room to comment here, but for what it's worth, I'd be behind the lads every step of the way if I was in attendance. However, I'd find it difficult to hide my disappointment and frustration at a game like today.

I wouldn't pummel individuals as seems to be the case - that's not helping anyone - but I'd be inclined to roar out a few rockets. More in an attempt to get them going and spark a bit of passion. But I'd try and be positive and keep heads up most of the time.

Crowd was flat because we played like a bunch of absolute whoppers FFS

"If the crowd goes quiet on you, you tend to go quiet as a team, especially when you're used to big crowds. The crowd at Goodison always kept us going and because of them the team never quit. How can you quit if somebody's shouting for you? How could you give up when they're roaring and singing and yelling for you? We had crowds of 60,000 and they wouldn't let us give up, but we needed them to be there."

- Jimmy Gabriel

The team needs to play better the crowd come to be entertained they pay hard earned money for tickets

like any form of entertainment whatever is served up if it's crap you will make it known it's crap

You're not going to be bouncing for 90 minutes when your team struggle to cut through a team like that and lack real urgency.

I'm on the whole quite positive when it comes to us but you can't always be.

"If the crowd goes quiet on you, you tend to go quiet as a team, especially when you're used to big crowds. The crowd at Goodison always kept us going and because of them the team never quit. How can you quit if somebody's shouting for you? How could you give up when they're roaring and singing and yelling for you? We had crowds of 60,000 and they wouldn't let us give up, but we needed them to be there."

- Jimmy Gabriel

I should have chanted USA, USA after we conceded the first two goals. My bad, you guys.

This is not based on all our fans and to be honest our away support and younger lids follow the team briliantly and are very suportive but there are some right moaning negative people in the crowd today.
You can sence before lukaku even gets on the ball people are ready to criticise him for a bad touch or control (which he barely did today, thought he played really well) but if eto'o gives it away then you dont hear nothing.
It seems alot of people around me dont go the game to support everton but to moan if we go down.
Thought the crowd was flat and stagnent today and that musent help the team. It seemed as if everyone went the game today expecting a win and not giving the team there support
You could say that about 90% of fans all over the country for any team. Unless you are 3-0 by half time you always get the same people moaning.

I think the majority of Premiership grounds are like this now. They make noise when something happens, bad or good, and only get going and keep going in the big games or when a comeback is on.

I've a season ticket at Camp Nou, and I used to say to my friends that the atmosphere is crap and it's much better in the Premiership but I think it's going the same way.

However constant moaning at one player is ridiculous and whoever does it should be told to belt up.

Status
Not open for further replies.