• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Martin O'Neill spent £20m net at Sunderland and left them in the s**t. Before that he spent about £200m at Villa and again, left them in the s**t.

But apparently because he won a couple of league cups he'd be boss for us. Brilliant.

I didn't say either him or McClaren would be boss for us. I said I'd happily take McClaren under the circumstances where we're perilously close to signing someone who's either clueless or a complete novice.

*sigh*

If you really think it's about winding up the ****e you are mistaken.

Whatever, I know there's every chance he'd come here and make a complete mockery of us. At the very least I want a manager who understands that it's a privilege to manage this club, we wouldn't get that from him. His loyalties lie elsewhere and you all know it.

Take a look at what Martin O'Neill has done at Sunderland and Villa. Spent plenty of money and left both clubs up s**t creek.

No thanks.

It's not his fault Learner pulled the plug at Villa. They pinned hopes on a champions league payday and failed. They're feeling the brunt of it now.

Sunderland...I think Bruce hammered that side to the ground and it wasnt going to be sorted with a quick fix. Don't think the players wanted to play for him.

BUT I agree, he's not great at eyeing a bargin.

But to me, he's the only manager who I think would fit our club and hit the ground running. I've said it before, Martinez etc would be a gamble as they'll want to chance the team ethic. It could backfire. It could push us forward.

For lids worried about us spiralling down the table...I don't think it'd happen with O'Neil.

O'Neill is far more one-dimensional than Moyes and is yesterday's man. It would be a dreadful appointment.

It's not his fault Learner pulled the plug at Villa. They pinned hopes on a champions league payday and failed. They're feeling the brunt of it now.

Sunderland...I think Bruce hammered that side to the ground and it wasnt going to be sorted with a quick fix. Don't think the players wanted to play for him.

But to me, he's the only manager who I think would fit our club and hit the ground running. I've said it before, Martinez etc would be a gamble as they'll want to chance the team ethic. It could backfire. It could push us forward.

For lids worried about us spiralling down the table...I don't think it'd happen with O'Neil.

It's no good mate, he's got his heart set on the Porto coach...and maybe van Basten or de Boer. :oops:

God I don´t want MON. He spends a fortune and then pisses off.

Mark Hughes for me. Decent job at Blackburn and Fulham on limited budgets. Not really given sufficient time at Man City & QPR, knows the league, knows the club.

I'd be relatively happy with Martinez, Laudrup or taking a chance on someone from within.

I'd never watch an Everton side managed by Lennon, Benitez, Clarke or Redknapp and I'd be highly scepticle about the portuguese fella, can he even speak the lingo???

Status
Not open for further replies.