• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was gash! Completely devoid of any ideas, no forward passes or shots on goal to note apart from the goal! No leader, no backbone, no confidence and no direction from the manager! Apart from that were sound!!

And Michael Keane is a total bag of crap, honestly for me he is write off!!

Agreed.

I would go as far as saying that since the derby horror end, Everton are performing below the sum of their parts, more than any club in world football.

I always felt that under Walker. We had great individuals performing terribly as a unit.

This club needs a leader with real character and charisma. We just constantly keep employing idiots.
Rooney ? Haha

DyapztoWsAEo9Vw.jpg:large

Respectfully you’re changing the argument. Originally it was about Sam and Silva.

It was January and we were not going down and we played to draw West Brom.

We don’t have to agree about Sam and Silva it’s ok. Line up and play. You line up for a draw. What are you telling your squad? Nah we have no chance let’s take the point. Sort of counter productive building confidence.

It’s still better than crap like today.

We tried to play to win today it doesn’t mean anything at all.

It's not negative and it's the opposite of small mindedness - it's expecting better.

Go the game and happy clap, good for you, but the idea of blaming fans for that today is complete manure. Totally wrong.
A big part of football is psychology - huge. A lack of confidence is part of the problem at the moment - the fans should be part of the strategy to maximise success at home - that's a missing element at the moment. The players shouldn't be afraid to play at Goodison - there's something wrong there

I think for me, today is the first time i'm actually beginning to question whether he's the right man going forward long term (I know a lot of you have been questioning him for some time!)

To not get the absolute basics of setting up correctly to defend set pieces time and time again is criminal. Teams are wise to our inability to defend set pieces and are targeting us.

What do they actually do in training all week?

Also, getting beat at home winds me up, we've had a terrible away record pretty much forever, but something we've generally always had is being tough to beat at Goodison, that seems to be dissolving this season.

A big part of football is psychology - huge. A lack of confidence is part of the problem at the moment - the fans should be part of the strategy to maximise success at home - that's a missing element at the moment. The players shouldn't be afraid to play at Goodison - there's something wrong there
So Kermit - you're actually adding to the negativity - we should be pillorying you alongside Marco Silva? Or showing you support and understanding? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.