• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting us to set the Premier League alight but I did expect some sort of system / style we’d be playing and at least some commitment. Yeah, we’d lose games we should have won but I can see a plan. Unfortunately, I see nothing. I also don’t think it’s all down to him the players must take some responsibility but we don’t have any leaders and we’re a mediocre club with a losers mentality.

Yep I expected us to lose a fair few but honestly thought we would play with a bit of pace, shots on goal, aggression.

We are absolutely woeful and regardless of the players it will fall on the manager.

They honestly might as well sack him now because he'll deffo be getting the boot in the summer of this continues

Who we get in I don't know anynore, we are utterly terrible at all things football related

This is summing up a big part of the problem - very negative / small minded fanbase - this has been quite consistent...

Stop talking gash.

People pay good money to watch players put in a shift, not go through the motions like they did today.

The fans aren’t to blame for that, what a completely ill thought out and stupid suggestion.

You can blame him as much as you want, but the individual errors by players this season has been shocking, I mean take today, you can't coach Baines not stumbling and touching a player, you can't coach a brain dead CB who's only reason to pull a player after said player had given the ball to Zouma was just because he felt like doing it, needless freekick that cost us a goal.

Time and time again we gift goals through silly errors and it bites us in the arse everytime.

At least we line up and play I’ll take that any day over playing to draw. Unfortunate as that is gutless gets you nothing. Silva not answer in my eyes either but gutless is gutless. Sam was gutless.
Do we though? His attractive attacking football is a myth as far as I can see. It's been months since we saw any of that.

I don't know where we go from here,Wolves were not some great team,look at the 2nd goal Gomes and Davies both giving the ball away leading to a pathetic foul by Keane and another awful set piece goal,its not zonal marking or man marking,its standing around memerised by a ball into the box,the club needs a complete overhaul from the academy upwards,because just changing managers every year isnt going to do anything unless you have Man City type money,I cant see the next fella getting any reaction from this squad there is no pressure to perform week in week out

I guess if you don't think Gana is good, you would be frustrated at the manager. I suppose if you think Baines still has anything left in the tank, you might blame the manager. If you think Keane is a good CB, you might be frustrated at the manager. If you think Tom Davies and Gomes is a solid midfield combination, you might be frustrated at the manager. If you think Coleman is still an effective RB, you might be mad at the manager.

But look, he's got no Gana, Digne, Mina, and apparnet no Bernard - that he deserves criticism for.

I didn't like subbing off Walcott, I didn't like not playing Bernard, but otherwise, I though playing 4-3-3 with Siggy sitting deeper along with the other mids was the right move. Baines getting that terrible penalty and Keane committing a dumb foul isn't Silva's fault.

Stop talking gash.

People pay good money to watch players put in a shift, not go through the motions like they did today.

The fans aren’t to blame for that, what a completely ill thought out and stupid suggestion.
Really? Do you think Everton fans are more or less patient than other clubs? Do you think their expectations are reasonable?

A big part of football is psychology - huge. A lack of confidence is part of the problem at the moment - the fans should be part of the strategy to maximise success at home - that's a missing element at the moment. The players shouldn't be afraid to play at Goodison - there's something wrong there

If they are terrified to play in front of the crowd then they are in the wrong Sport, give us something to cheer and we'll give it back, show us utterly nothing like that second half and we'll give you hell

You can blame him as much as you want, but the individual errors by players this season has been shocking, I mean take today, you can't coach Baines not stumbling and touching a player, you can't coach a brain dead CB who's only reason to pull a player after said player had given the ball to Zouma was just because he felt like doing it.

Time and time again we gift goals through silly errors and it bites us in the arse everytime.
Starts and ends with the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.