• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, we are seriously talking Mike Walker levels of gashness here

Agreed.

I would go as far as saying that since the derby horror end, Everton are performing below the sum of their parts, more than any club in world football.

I always felt that under Walker. We had great individuals performing terribly as a unit.

This club needs a leader with real character and charisma. We just constantly keep employing idiots.

Well maybe you should have got supporting then Kermit... Might have given them a couple of extra %

What are your footballing skills like / do you have a successful career? Do you come under heavy scrutiny from the masses?

What am I meant to "support" today mate?

"Well done Jordan, well done and running the ball out for a throw in for no reason. Well done lads, great zonal marking on that free kick. Come on you Blues, more sideways, aimless coward passing side to side."

I don't have to have played football to know what is utter crap - I have a pair of eyes and a functioning brain.

Do one with your happy clapper nonsense.

Honestly, I wasn’t expecting us to set the Premier League alight but I did expect some sort of system / style we’d be playing and at least some commitment. Yeah, we’d lose games we should have won but I can see a plan. Unfortunately, I see nothing. I also don’t think it’s all down to him the players must take some responsibility but we don’t have any leaders and we’re a mediocre club with a losers mentality.

What am I meant to "support" today mate?

"Well done Jordan, well done and running the ball out for a throw in for no reason. Well done lads, great zonal marking on that free kick. Come on you Blues, more sideways, aimless coward passing side to side."

I don't have to have played football to know what is utter crap - I have a pair of eyes and a functioning brain.

Do one with your happy clapper nonsense.
This is summing up a big part of the problem - very negative / small minded fanbase - this has been quite consistent...

7th is better than 11th. It means the best outside top 6. It gives us Euro. We have to start somewhere.
Respectfully you’re changing the argument. Originally it was about Sam and Silva.

It was January and we were not going down and we played to draw West Brom.

We don’t have to agree about Sam and Silva it’s ok. Line up and play. You line up for a draw. What are you telling your squad? Nah we have no chance let’s take the point. Sort of counter productive building confidence.

There’s just nothing there. Nothing to be hopeful for. No glimmer of where he could take this team.

If not now, get rid in the Summer.

What if we lose to Man City next time?

So you want him here next season and believe he will improve this utter crap defending?

Seek help bro. If you’re actually a kopite on here you’re not bantering people, you just have too much spare time and nobody in ya life. I feel bad for you

Status
Not open for further replies.