• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what really annoys me. Tosun, DCL, Richarlison. Left to play the lone striker role & are only fed hopeful long balls or rubbish into the channels where there’s nobody in position to even threaten the thought of creating a shot at goal.

Need to get back to basics, 4-4-2 with Gana shielding the back 4.
Settle for him doing anything different , but he just doesn't , plays the same crap formation every week

Mate I hate to compare him with Martinez but he is very close now. A decent team will respond, either half time or the next game but we are not seeing that anymore. I firmly believe now the biggest obstacle for them be perform is the system.

really no way back now.

I wonder how the players step onto the pitch believing that the zonal system works and have confidence executing it anymore.

That’s just it, they look scared at every dead ball situation.

One of them needs to man up and front him.

The other issue is fan psychology - what fans should be doing at all times is providing positive support, to boost the team and maximise chances of success on the field

The armchair fans on this forum should each be assessed for i) footballing ability and ii) managerial ability to provide context to their comments

Ahahaha i was at the game you muppet. There was nothing to "support" or encourage. Not one thing.

That was fkin awful.

Not sure what other team he could have put out apart from Lookman/Bernard for Walcott ?

No other fit centre / full backs fit...

What if we lose to Man City next time?

So you want him here next season and believe he will improve this utter crap defending?

Disgraceful from the players today. No leadership...no balls. Either it's the managers fault, the owners fault, the players lack of backbone.. or the pressure the fans put on....whatever it is we need a reset button.
Eddie Howe would not be man enough for this shitstorm, I don't know many that would have the salt to sort this out. Moyes however would defo sort out the men from the boys.
I would ask him for another interview...Scottish feckwit that takes no crap is exactly what we need ....what we always needed.

I don't get some peoples hate towards Moyes.
He did great for us, and would sort this shambles out no problem.
If only we had Moshiri's money when we had Moyes.

Ok buddy. You grind out draws to finish mid table year after year. I’d rather we laid it on the line and take the result. Gutless it’s infectious.

7th is better than 11th. It means the best outside top 6. It gives us Euro. We have to start somewhere.

Mate I hate to compare him with Martinez but he is very close now. A decent team will respond, either half time or the next game but we are not seeing that anymore. I firmly believe now the biggest obstacle for them be perform is the system.

really no way back now.

I wonder how the players step onto the pitch believing that the zonal system works and have confidence executing it anymore.
Martinez is a better manager. At least we got one good season before the dross!

Ahahaha i was at the game you muppet. There was nothing to "support" or encourage. Not one thing.
Well maybe you should have got supporting then Kermit... Might have given them a couple of extra %

What are your footballing skills like / do you have a successful career? Do you come under heavy scrutiny from the masses?

Status
Not open for further replies.