Lundstram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed by the club. Should be good experience for him.

He'll defo get a game every week that's for certain lol

Promising lad, did really well at Doncaster the season before last, but has stalled a bit since. Needs to make a strong impression at Blackpool to prove he's capable of the step up.

judging by blackpools shirt sponsers , i gather this is part of kenwrights pay day loan agreement from last week ?

Good luck to the lad, hopefully we see a few more of our young lads like Kennedy, Browning, McAleny and Garbutt go out and get some more first team experience.

Difficult situation for him to go in there.

Of all out current young lads this kid is the one I have most question marks over. Hope he proves me wrong.

Agreed. When he used to play footy with us he was always stand out like but a lot of us never thought he'd make it even this far at Everton. He has been getting better like.

I have high hopes for him. He's got what it takes, just needs games and to put it together. Playing every week on a season long long will do wonders for his confidence and decision making. There's just no substitute for experience.

I don't see the point.

The lad got sent back from Yeovil because he couldn't handle the losing mentality, which they suffered near enough every week, and ended up dropping down a division, where his team were a lot more competitive. His confidence really dragged, and if that happens again, he isn't going to improve. A League One side with Promotion aspirations would have been better than losing 6-0 every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.