Lundstram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattwak3

Player Valuation: £25k
I'm a Doncaster fan and would just like to thank Everton for letting us keep Lundstram on loan for the rest of the season.

To update everyone on his progress. He looked quite nervous in his first game but since then he's started to get better each game and he's fitting very well into the team. Unlucky not to score a couple of weeks ago but his passing has been brilliant recently.

Looks like you've got a really good player for the future and I hope he does well when he gets his chance.

I'm a Doncaster fan and would just like to thank Everton for letting us keep Lundstram on loan for the rest of the season.

To update everyone on his progress. He looked quite nervous in his first game but since then he's started to get better each game and he's fitting very well into the team. Unlucky not to score a couple of weeks ago but his passing has been brilliant recently.

Looks like you've got a really good player for the future and I hope he does well when he gets his chance.

Nice one mate, how many games has he been part of?

Is right lid. Pleased to see you topping the league too. You were one of my first games in the cup in 1985 when the Snodin brothers played for you and Stevens and Steven scored our goals in a two nil win.

When you go to the bog do you scrunch or fold the paper mate?

Don't really know. He's going to be assessed when he goes away with England U19's. I'm guessing that if the loan will be extended, it won't be too bad

Is right lid. Pleased to see you topping the league too. You were one of my first games in the cup in 1985 when the Snodin brothers played for you and Stevens and Steven scored our goals in a two nil win.

When you go to the bog do you scrunch or fold the paper mate?

Does anyone scrunch?, I mean is that even a thing? Boogle

We've already got a player that stands in the same spot all game and points around while shouting at everyone

It produces an uneven surface which effectively captures all the excrement from your anus area. Folding merely smears it all around your arse meaning if you fold similar to sitting when wiping you are guaranteed to have the bad skiddies.

Pro Tip : Spread the buttocks before sitting and stretch out. Does not even wipe it's feet. Changed my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.